Believe.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
And even more. Guy is like a greek Jesus reincarnated.

T'es ben fin!

Seriously. Let's sent some good vibes to our habs in Ottawa.

Just realized just sounds sarcastic but it isn't.

I can only hope our fans will be loud and proud next game. Get the Sens on their toes, let's impose our will in THEIR building.

I'm like that when I play sports. 13-0 and I still think my team can win. When I watch...I'm a negative nancy...but I stay quiet about it.

And I'm jealous youz all met :(

I can be negative as well, I openly ***** about Josh playing the 2nd PP unit :)facepalm: - thank goodness that's over) and I think Price can be better, but overall I find that hockey is more enjoyable when you stay positive.

We should organize some HF event once again and fix that! Could be fun.

hogtownhabsfan*

Saw the title, knew who made the thread before looking at the name haha

This series is 2-1. Win tomorrow, and it's a brand new series.

I'm gonna be laying some money down on the series. Don't normally bet on my own teams, but way too much value right now. 2 to 1 at most places, when a win tomorrow would tie the series and give us momentum.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Kill the neckbeards!!

Lrlt6gR.png

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
That's it, Nate. That's it.

I don't even care if we lose tomorrow. Play like we want it and I will not be upset. We've made up deficits before and we can do it again.
There's a reason I watch games, even when it's 6-1 with 5 minutes left. You just never know.

I'm one of the people who watched that 5-0 Rangers game right till the end. Hot damn. Would never want to miss a game like that!

I'm 8-0-1 in my career when seeing the Habs play live. Maybe if we make it to a Game #7, I should fork out the cash to go live.

I'm extremely lucky when it comes to live sports. I've only seen the Raptors twice, and they won both times. And I've seen at the Blue Jays around 40 times and they've won at least 3/4 of those. I can actually only remember seeing the Jays lose 3 times in my head (although I'm sure they've lost a couple more).

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
There's a reason I watch games, even when it's 6-1 with 5 minutes left. You just never know.

I'm one of the people who watched that 5-0 Rangers game right till the end. Hot damn. Would never want to miss a game like that!

Same here bro! It was so surreal.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC

I'm 8-0-1 in my career when seeing the Habs play live. Maybe if we make it to a Game #7, I should fork out the cash to go live.

I'm extremely lucky when it comes to live sports. I've only seen the Raptors twice, and they won both times. And I've seen at the Blue Jays around 40 times and they've won at least 3/4 of those. I can actually only remember seeing the Jays lose 3 times in my head (although I'm sure they've lost a couple more).

You have better luck than I do. I've been to 3 Habs games this season: the 2-1 opening night loss to Toronto, the 6-0 drubbing at the hands of Toronto, and the 5-2 victory over Winnipeg. In past seasons, my record seems to stand at about 50% in general, I could pull out my pile of ticket stubs and figure out the exact one (since I started keeping them), but that's for another day.

My record at baseball is similar to yours, however. I think I've only ever seen the Expos lose once or twice out of ~30-40 games I've been to.

THE HOFF

Sep 26, 2007
Same here bro! It was so surreal.

It was. and It had the perfect ending. I still remember kovy scoring that goal and pierrrrrrre going ''QUI DAUTRE!?'' . saku with his one trick pony move for the win in SO. good times.

great optimism coldplay, I sure share it, but there has to be a spark. maxpac and gio need to squeeze in some nasty goals. Prust needs to deal with neil. then we got ourselves a pass to the next round. given decent goalthending. id give budaj the heads up without any regrets win or lose. he's part of that team, he's earned a start in the playoffs imho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad