Believe.

All Me

Mar 4, 2012
3qsd3q.jpg

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
Coldplay put me on his ignore list :)cry:) but I gotta say that I like his optimism. He's always there to encourage the team. One of the few here who rarely says anything negative.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Coldplay put me on his ignore list :)cry:) but I gotta say that I like his optimism. He's always there to encourage the team. One of the few here who rarely says anything negative.

It's not making up for interesting debates and discussions...

Funny how now it's all about "Believe! We're not dead! We'll be fine!" and earlier this year he was downright laughing at people who suggested this team might still have some ingredients to add before being a genuine contender.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Even if we lose this serie in the end, we're under the right management and going in the right direction

Been watching hockey for almost 15 years and its the first time I feel like I can actually say that

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal

I got over it and took you off. ;)

Thanks for the kind words brother.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
It's not making up for interesting debates and discussions...

Funny how now it's all about "Believe! We're not dead! We'll be fine!" and earlier this year he was downright laughing at people who suggested this team might still have some ingredients to add before being a genuine contender.

And...I was right. We finished 2nd. All that panic for nothing after the 6-0 loss.

I won't even bother with the second half of your post. Go find a post where I say we are the perfect team and our contention status can not be improved. Pretty ridiculous claim.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
And...I was right. We finished 2nd. All the panic for nothing.

I won't even bother with the second half of your post. Go find a post where I say we are the perfect team and our contention status can not be improved. Pretty ridiculous claim.

I admire your optimism, sir.

Coldplay

Courage
Aug 21, 2008
Montréal
I admire your optimism, sir.

Thank you sir, but this ain't about me! ;)

It's about the team, and we have shown all year long that we always respond and play with the kind of heart that has made us fall in love with players like Gally, Chucky, PK...and hell, even Bourque, whose mea culpa line grows by the shift.

If we don't show up and win tomorrow, it will go against everything we have done this year and everything we have shown we can be. I'm confident and expect a hard-fought performance, even if it doesn't translate into a win. I'm contradicting myself, but this team has the kind of pride we've been lacking for too long. Time to see if I'm right.

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008

He's like this in real life too.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
What I want from Therrien in the pre-game speech:

"I Don't Want Maurice Tonight, I Want The Rocket!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->