OT: Beijing 2022 Olympics: Games on

angusyoung

Bersantai
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I wonder how many members here will support David Desharnais in this Olympic, sayin' go David Go! Win a gold medal for Canada ! He represent our country and he accepted to go to this totalitory country.

Would like to see Canada win and not rooting for or against any individual,just hope they perform well.

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
Unfortunately, I think we'll see a few of these instances throughout the games:

Sorry. Don't feel bad for her. She went. There was always a risk. It's China for crying out loud. I get that some folks are willing to take the risk because they might never get a chance, but that's why it's A RISK. Also posting that will probably get her black listed by China. Not too smart.

Reactions: Bacchus1

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Farrell at practice for USA:

FKxU7NyVkAID-8V

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Sorry. Don't feel bad for her. She went. There was always a risk. It's China for crying out loud. I get that some folks are willing to take the risk because they might never get a chance, but that's why it's A RISK. Also posting that will probably get her black listed by China. Not too smart.

I agree. She should just be grateful she still got both of her kidneys.

I have lived in China. I in many ways love China. Extremely fascinating country - and most of the things I could say about China and the Chinese would be positive, but it is a complete joke to have the Olympics there during this Covid insanity.

Reactions: dinodebino

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Highlight of that opening ceremony to me was that little kid snowboarding with his dog running along. He was as wide as he was tall. Somebody can be built like a brick wall, well he's the start of that, two bricks next to one another. So adorable.

Also in the same footage was a lot of young Chinese hockey players. In the next two decades one will make it to the show...

Reactions: Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad