NESN Behind The B - Season 10

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
The Behind the Bs WC episode was the best I have seen in a long while

It just flowed ..no topic cutting, no melodramatic narration - just an unobtrusive look at the team enjoying the entire experience

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

This was one of my favorites.

I think Krejci's speech after his 1000 game was the most emotional I've ever seen him. You could tell it meant a lot to him.

The group hug for Linus 🥺

Sway and Linus "love you!" as Sway went in during the skate blade replacement lol

Matt Falconer's 1000 game. Man he got a lot of stuff! Pretty cool. And always good to see Chris Kelly make an appearance.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It's the sibling episode @Bruinaura!

Charlie Coyle's sister is a hoot!!!
She started chanting for Tuukka and I thought maybe she'd had a few too many already and then I saw he was actually there in the suite with them lol. I didn't know he traveled with the team.

The sibs talking Bergy into doing the high five line and he's like "but what did I do" lol and then they start the one more year chant...awww

I love Monty. He rules.

Reactions: Alicat

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
She started chanting for Tuukka and I thought maybe she'd had a few too many already and then I saw he was actually there in the suite with them lol. I didn't know he traveled with the team.

The sibs talking Bergy into doing the high five line and he's like "but what did I do" lol and then they start the one more year chant...awww

I love Monty. He rules.
His brother was leading the way too!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

The Boston Bruins recognize forward David Krejci on playing 1,000 games in the NHL. The B's hit the road for a West Coast trip with new trade deadline acquisitions, while Linus Ullmark makes history. David Pastrnak signs his extension, plus more!

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC

The Boston Bruins recognize forward David Krejci on playing 1,000 games in the NHL. The B's hit the road for a West Coast trip with new trade deadline acquisitions, while Linus Ullmark makes history. David Pastrnak signs his extension, plus more!

These guys are the goddamn best.

even Looch

Reactions: sooshii

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I swear, even Behind the B has upped its game this season. Now I even love our video guys lol. Man, they have to be QUICK to catch all the stuff they do.

Loved the conversation between Hathaway and Bergeron in the Montreal game. 21 complimented 37 on taking down Gallagher.

Bergeron: Just trying to be like you! ( :oops: )

Hathaway: you're better than me, it was clean! :laugh:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I love that they got Bert out of his shell finally. The whooping and finally’s when he yelled “I’m talking” was great.

The warning to Kelly to keep his communication with the video guys clean was funny too.

Hathaway is great and Pasta on the bench is great.

Reactions: sooshii

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
If there are any other gluttons for punishment, the episode from the first round playoff collapse posted today.

It's bizarre seeing Alex Lyon in net after what Bobrovsky has done.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
If there are any other gluttons for punishment, the episode from the first round playoff collapse posted today.

It's bizarre seeing Alex Lyon in net after what Bobrovsky has done.

Was starting to think they were just going to ignore the whole calamity and not release one. I don't think I can watch! If there was a Behind The B produced after the 2019 finals then it's another one of the few I've never seen. I'm fine with losses but I've no real wish to revisit them.

Reactions: Aeroforce

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Was starting to think they were just going to ignore the whole calamity and not release one. I don't think I can watch! If there was a Behind The B produced after the 2019 finals then it's another one of the few I've never seen. I'm fine with losses but I've no real wish to revisit them.
I'm the same way in that I typically avoid these things. I still haven't watched the Cup ceremony from 2019.

But with the team the B's were up 3-1 against and :59 seconds away from eliminating, facing their former coach in the Final, I figured what the heck. ;)

It never got too deep into the players' emotions in the aftermath.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I'm the same way in that I typically avoid these things. I still haven't watched the Cup ceremony from 2019.

But with the team the B's were up 3-1 against and :59 seconds away from eliminating, facing their former coach in the Final, I figured what the heck. ;)

It never got too deep into the players' emotions in the aftermath.
I just kind of skipped through it. The ending was interesting...."your Bruins will be back" as they show Bergeron and Krejci skating on the ice....hmmmmmmmm ;)

Reactions: Aeroforce

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad