NESN Behind The B - Season 10

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I missed it and I’m not inclined to watch. Should I reconsider? Anything new or insightful or is this just about feel good stories like DK is back?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Bruins Legend Zdeno Chara retires. The team battles through training camp and exhibition games. Marchand returns to practice ice after injury

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Zee talking about getting emotional during his speech :cry:

Brad saying he'd be bawling like a baby...

I couldn't understand some of their conversation toward the end. Probably kind of awkward with the cameras there

I sure hope Bergeron plays another five years lol

Reactions: Fenway

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
There was a lot of...... singing.... in this episode.

Mostly by Bergy. :oops:

They seem to be having a lot of fun this year!

McAvoy must be bored, taping up Swayman's pads. And then Sway actually liked it :laugh:

Coyle trying to figure out which stick was speaking to him lol

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Really eager to see how Behind the B addresses everything going on. I've always enjoyed the show and love that the team has been producing these for so long. Guessing they'll gloss over it all but would be funny to see how they address a random firing of the GM and President amidst a franchise-best start.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Really eager to see how Behind the B addresses everything going on. I've always enjoyed the show and love that the team has been producing these for so long. Guessing they'll gloss over it all but would be funny to see how they address a random firing of the GM and President amidst a franchise-best start.
Hope they show Sweeney picking him up from the airport, followed by a black screen with *36 hours later*, and Sweeney driving him back.

Reactions: UConn126

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I doubt it’s mentioned. Move along folks nothing to see here

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

The Bruins continue to improve on their impressive start to the 2022-23 Season as a key piece returns to the puzzle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22Brad Park

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

The Bruins play the Calgary Flames, Vancouver Canucks, Philadelphia Flyers and Chicago Blackhawks

Last edited:
Reactions: sooshii

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Patrice Bergeron reaches career point 1000, Charlie McAvoy gives back on Thanksgiving, AJ Greer makes some crepes, and more

Last edited:
Reactions: sooshii

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Patrice Bergeron reaches career point 1000, Charlie McAvoy gives back on Thanksgiving, AJ Greer makes some crepes, and more

"One more year! One more year!" 🥺 and then I have no idea what Bergy said, maybe "I believe it"? And somebody said "did you get that on tape?" lol

"I do it for the friendships" 🥺🥺

"Us old guys gotta stick togedder"

Those crepes looked good

They named the kitchen after Chef Keith :cry::heart:

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

The Bruins return home for Bergeron's 1000th point ceremony after battling out west and get in the holiday spirit with toy shopping

Last edited:
Reactions: Mione134

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad