Begrudgingly or Not: The Pittsburgh Penguins - Carolina Hurricanes Bandwagon Thread

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Elite puck carrier who can beat guys one on one and hold onto to the puck, create space for his linemates.

Guentzel thrived as a ES goal scorer when Sid was still dominant from below the net.

Was always inconsistent but few could take shifts over like a dialed in Kuznetsov. We’ll see if he figures out his game though. Could very easily blow up in Carolina’s face, ya know?

It's why I chuckle. Jake when he needs to be tough defensively has been that in the past. And I think you're right...that line can possess the puck.

Reactions: CheckingLineCenter

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
If the Penguins aren't in it, at least Jake went to a team that's easy to root for.

East - Canes
West - Vegas

In their dark years, the Canes used to have a "draft" for playoff teams where other teams fans could select HFCanes posters for their bandwagon. I think one year we got Tarheelhockey, who's generally a good guy.
Vegas can eat all of the dicks dipped in shit.

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
its the one I jumped on in the east last year...I hope they kept my seat warm.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I remember when Canes fans tried to bond with us because of Ronnie Francis and then wanted us to be re-re-located (again) because Colby Armstrong hit some idiot with his head down. I don't remember his name, but I hope he does because he didn't for a while.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I remember when Canes fans tried to bond with us because of Ronnie Francis and then wanted us to be re-re-located (again) because Colby Armstrong hit some idiot with his head down. I don't remember his name, but I hope he does because he didn't for a while.

I thought it was cause of Brooks Orpik and Erik Cole?

Freeptop

Jun 17, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't mind rooting for Jordan Staal and Jake Guentzel, but really, I'm rooting for a first round pick and a fifth round pick, so I'm rooting for the Canes this year.

I have two "hometown" teams, as, thanks to my time in Silicon Valley, I also like the Sharks. So, yeah, that doesn't work so well right now, so on the bandwagon for a first round pick, er, I mean, for the Hurricanes, I go!

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
I don't mind rooting for Jordan Staal and Jake Guentzel, but really, I'm rooting for a first round pick and a fifth round pick, so I'm rooting for the Canes this year.

I have two "hometown" teams, as, thanks to my time in Silicon Valley, I also like the Sharks. So, yeah, that doesn't work so well right now, so on the bandwagon for a first round pick, er, I mean, for the Hurricanes, I go!

I'll root for Jake, but Jordan Staal can go take a long walk off a short pier. Dude is a baby

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox

God Damn! and This Guy Gets It - GIFs - Imgur

Reactions: Freeptop

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Probably will cheer for Toronto. Once they are out Canes are my go to team to cheer for.

I really feel bad for Toronto fans and really want them to do something.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Probably will cheer for Toronto. Once they are out Canes are my go to team to cheer for.

I really feel bad for Toronto fans and really want them to do something.
Nah screw that. That what makes sports great. We’ve got 5 cups and some teams don’t have one in that period. If your team ain’t winning, you can relish in other fans anguish. 1975 and all Philly style. And the leafs.

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
Florida or Nashville someone who has never won.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asuna

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad