Begrudgingly or Not: The Pittsburgh Penguins - Carolina Hurricanes Bandwagon Thread

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
FROM...

OH MY WORD
EVGENI MALKIN
SPECTACULAR

To....

#CauseChaos

Let's Go Canes!

1710212442857.png

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
defensively suspect, soft, and lazy?
Elite puck carrier who can beat guys one on one and hold onto to the puck, create space for his linemates.

Guentzel thrived as a ES goal scorer when Sid was still dominant from below the net.

Was always inconsistent but few could take shifts over like a dialed in Kuznetsov. We’ll see if he figures out his game though. Could very easily blow up in Carolina’s face, ya know?

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I like the Canes, but don´t love them. I am definitely OK with them winning the East and possibly the SC too, especially if a team like Edmonton goes against them. I don´t like Kuznetsov there tho. Such an odd choice to that team, doesn´t make sense there.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I hope Colorado or Vegas win the Cup. I hope Carolina makes the SCF for the 1st rounder.

Colorado because MacKinnon and Makar are f***ing awesome, and they've been my second team since the days of Forsberg and Sakic. Vegas because they do cool shit and take risks, so if they win doing that, more teams would do it and the sport would be more fun to follow. I guess the Panthers are cool too, but the 1st rounder is cooler.

Reactions: Giskard

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I hope Colorado or Vegas win the Cup. I hope Carolina makes the SCF for the 1st rounder.

Colorado because MacKinnon and Makar are f***ing awesome, and they've been my second team since the days of Forsberg and Sakic. Vegas because they do cool shit and take risks, so if they win doing that, more teams would do it and the sport would be more fun to follow. I guess the Panthers are cool too, but the 1st rounder is cooler.

My second team for the longest time was Phoenix. And then I was tired of their mediocrity and changed to Nashville. And then the Cup Finals happened and I haven't really had a second team since then. But maybe it is Dallas now?

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
My second team for the longest time was Phoenix. And then I was tired of their mediocrity and changed to Nashville. And then the Cup Finals happened and I haven't really had a second team since then. But maybe it is Dallas now?
Dallas is pretty cool too, yeah. I used to hate them back in the Belfour days, but current Dallas has some real fun players.

Reactions: D Wakaluk

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I gotta be honest I kinda hate Carolina's style of play. They just shoot from everywhere and skate really hard. It's effective hockey but very boring. There's nothing beautiful about it (for me).

That said, I hope they at least make the finals so we get a first lol.

I don’t like their play either, but I want the 1st lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad