Beginnings

MorrisWanchuk

Sep 23, 2008
this thread would probably be better if we focus on the hockey and not so much the wives.

Cally is a good guy. Though i'd like to know more about his junior hockey in Guelph.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Cally's wife has a hot face. She's not exactly hot. She's nothing shy of attractive either, but aside from having a very beautiful face, she's a very "real" looking woman. Not the typical definition of OMGHOT.

Cally is such a normal, humble dude. It's awesome. I've always liked Callahan and this show just confirms all the reasons I already knew I liked him. In some cases I could say it would make me like a guy more, to see a show like this about them, but in Cally's case it's all things that are kind of evident in everything else about him. Consistent all around.

Muh

Beadle
Dec 9, 2010
Sloatsburg, NY
Cally's wife has a hot face. She's not exactly hot. She's nothing shy of attractive either, but aside from having a very beautiful face, she's a very "real" looking woman. Not the typical definition of OMGHOT.

Cally is such a normal, humble dude. It's awesome. I've always liked Callahan and this show just confirms all the reasons I already knew I liked him. In some cases I could say it would make me like a guy more, to see a show like this about them, but in Cally's case it's all things that are kind of evident in everything else about him. Consistent all around.

To me real looking women are hotter then the model types. Personalities obviously play into it as well.

As to other poster he mentioned about seeing more about junior days, I see your point, but I like how this was done. This is about the "beginings" about his family and support group and how he grew up. I loved it, and cant wait to see what others are featured.

I've seen Stepan and Staal previews during commercials, cant wait.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
To me real looking women are hotter then the model types. Personalities obviously play into it as well.

As to other poster he mentioned about seeing more about junior days, I see your point, but I like how this was done. This is about the "beginings" about his family and support group and how he grew up. I loved it, and cant wait to see what others are featured.

I've seen Stepan and Staal previews during commercials, cant wait.

I agree, mostly, but there are women who are "real" looking who are also drop dead gorgeous with stunning bodies. Cally's wife is a pretty woman. She's not what I would really call hot. The problem these days, especially with the internet is that it seems like every time men see a woman who is not a troll they begin posting about how hot she is.

CaptainObvi0us

Sep 3, 2009
NJ
PuckCentral.net
Callahan's salary is 50 x mine and we have the same car why?

Living above your means?? jk :laugh:

Maybe he's not that into cars. I personally don't care that much about them. Yeah, it's nice to have a new car but I could care less if I drive an $80k car or a $20k car as long as it's reliable.

I personally think anyone that spends even 50% of their annual salary on a car is a moron (not a jab at anyone)

Radek27

May 19, 2004
NJ
I like the Cally one but why are they doing one on Stepan already? That kid could be in the minors by the winter classic if he doesn't get it going. Whats next Boyle?

CaptainObvi0us

Sep 3, 2009
NJ
PuckCentral.net
The problem these days, especially with the internet is that it seems like every time men see a woman who is not a troll they begin posting about how hot she is.

A lot (obviously not all) of people on message boards are teenagers or adults who never get out, might explain it LOL

She's pretty, by no means drop dead grogeous. It seems like everytime a wife/sister/mom/dog walker for a famous player is on TV she's immediately "super hot"

Muh

Beadle
Dec 9, 2010
Sloatsburg, NY
I like the Cally one but why are they doing one on Stepan already? That kid could be in the minors by the winter classic if he doesn't get it going. Whats next Boyle?

Who would be a better option then Stepan? And also we dont know how many of these and who will be featured, atleast I dont.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
A lot (obviously not all) of people on message boards are teenagers or adults who never get out, might explain it LOL

She's pretty, by no means drop dead grogeous. It seems like everytime a wife/sister/mom/dog walker for a famous player is on TV she's immediately "super hot"

Yep, exactly what I meant lol

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
I think it would be cool to see one on McD or Girardi (undrafted?). Gaborik would be cool as well, to see the contrast growing up in Europe, but might be harder to do since they wouldn't have time to film with his parents in his hometown. Prust would be cool too. Or a vet like Fedetenko.

Mint Berry Crunch

Bring the crunch.
May 8, 2009
Long Island, NY
Who would be a better option then Stepan? And also we dont know how many of these and who will be featured, atleast I dont.

Henrik, Girardi, even Biron would be pretty fun. With that said, I'm looking forward to whoever they may feature. The show was very well done. That bit when Cally's dad was all proud about his son being an Olympian and nearly crying was real touching. :)

SupersonicMonkey*

Henrik, Girardi, even Biron would be pretty fun. With that said, I'm looking forward to whoever they may feature. The show was very well done. That bit when Cally's dad was all proud about his son being an Olympian and nearly crying was real touching. :)

That was awesome.

You can tell he's proud of his kids no matter what, but that must be something to see your kid recognized as world class in whatever profession he choses.

Punxrocknyc19*

I think it would be cool to see one on McD or Girardi (undrafted?). Gaborik would be cool as well, to see the contrast growing up in Europe, but might be harder to do since they wouldn't have time to film with his parents in his hometown. Prust would be cool too. Or a vet like Fedetenko.

i would love if they had one on Torts with his coaching style and how he gets into his line changes that dont make sense :help:

Punxrocknyc19*

next week's episode features Eric Christensen sponsored by Charmin
(both soft and good for ****)

ill skip that one. id love if they had one for Sauer, Anisimov or Erixon especially since his dad played for the Rangers

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Erixon would be cool. I'm leaning toward Girardi the more I think about it. Being undrafted means his beginnings are going to be different than most of his peers. Harder work.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I liked how Callahan's dad said someone asked him how it feels to be a father of an NHL player and he replied saying how he doesn't. Idk I just thought it was touchy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad