Beginnings

WeWillWinTonight

Apr 2, 2008
NY
Living above your means?? jk :laugh:

Maybe he's not that into cars. I personally don't care that much about them. Yeah, it's nice to have a new car but I could care less if I drive an $80k car or a $20k car as long as it's reliable.

I personally think anyone that spends even 50% of their annual salary on a car is a moron (not a jab at anyone)

I don't literally drive that car I was pointing out if you make millions you may be better suited in a Lamborghini than a Honda lol

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Living in nyc and being a professional athlete (traveling all the time) there's really not much use for a big fancy whip. Some of the footage could have been from the summer before he got paid also. On the other hand henriks car is boss

WeWillWinTonight

Apr 2, 2008
NY
Living in nyc and being a professional athlete (traveling all the time) there's really not much use for a big fancy whip. Some of the footage could have been from the summer before he got paid also. On the other hand henriks car is boss

Seriously how else do you spend several million dollars, a fly vehicle has to somehow fit into the equation.

Cally seems like an awesome guy , I bet he's the kind of guy who does not hesitate a second to help people

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
Living above your means?? jk :laugh:

Maybe he's not that into cars. I personally don't care that much about them. Yeah, it's nice to have a new car but I could care less if I drive an $80k car or a $20k car as long as it's reliable.

I personally think anyone that spends even 50% of their annual salary on a car is a moron (not a jab at anyone)

Pretty hard to spend 50% of your salary on a car lol. Mines like 65k and the payments are only 10% of my annual salary.

edit: and by pretty hard I mean no one would give you a loan that takes 50% of your salary ;p

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad