GDT: Bedard vs Ovechkin. 7pm. Capital One Center

ArmadilloThumb

Apr 20, 2018
Wonderful feed by Pro.
That timing is something you can't teach. Great example of Hockey IQ applied at full NHL speed.

Speaks to what is happening to a lot of the utes.. CMM and Lappi especially... it takes a while for the game to "slow down" when you move up a level. Eventually you see the game in much slower motion and the decision making and more can go back to being second nature driven rather than being panicked.

The young'uns are only going to get better.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Patches needs to start burying his chances tho. He could have score like 8 goals in last 3 game

Reactions: RedRocking

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Way more than excited about Lappy than CMM at this point….
I think Lappy has more upside as a potential top line center, but I think CMM is likely to have upside of like, Lars Eller+. A good 3C that you can slot wherever in your lineup in a pinch, and who can contribute. There’s definitely way worse things a player can be.

Reactions: notDkristich

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
I think Lappy has more upside as a potential top line center, but I think CMM is likely to have upside of like, Lars Eller+. A good 3C that you can slot wherever in your lineup in a pinch, and who can contribute. There’s definitely way worse things a player can be.
CMM has the speed for the NHL. Hands of stone, and not much else.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad