OT: Bears & NFL Talk 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
The thing that gives me pause with Williams is I get a prima donna vibe from him - a kind of selfish immaturity. Maybe I'm totally misreading it - or maybe it won't matter in the right environment - but it's an unknown (to me) and if true it's a big red flag.
Apparently Caleb and family wants assurances that the Bears will trade the #1 pick. If true, I'd say make him sweat then trade the pick near the draft. Regardless, the Bears SHOULD NOT private or publicly give assurances to the Williams' family.

• Haha
Reactions: TLEH

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Apparently Caleb and family wants assurances that the Bears will trade the #1 pick. If true, I'd say make him sweat then trade the pick near the draft. Regardless, the Bears SHOULD NOT private or publicly give assurances to the Williams' family.
IMG_7537.gif

Reactions: Pez68

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
The account that posted that is a NY Giants parody account where everything is fake.

Caleb liked a Bears tweet last week wishing Virginia a happy 101st bday. That's enough for me to say he's fine coming here.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Coming to Chicago

Oh, for a connecting flight?

Come on, man. We literally just had a giant brouhaha of trolls blatantly making nonsense up online and people irl rolling with it as reality.

blondu

Jun 3, 2016
I could see Chicago doing it for the #2 pick and a future 1st. I don’t think there’s any chance they trade the #1 for two future 1sts, essentially netting just one 1st in the process and risking that both will be far lower.
I would trade down to 2 or 3 and then trade down again to get odunze if the price is right.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
The meathead takes I’ve been reading over the postponement are all kinds of hilarious and really show that they have no idea what lake effect whiteout conditions are like.

Also seeing some southerners upset, when their areas shut down over a half inch of snow.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
he meathead takes I’ve been reading over the postponement are all kinds of hilarious and really show that they have no idea what lake effect whiteout conditions are like.

Also seeing some southerners upset, when their areas shut down over a half inch of snow.
Snow games are fun to watch. People are just bummed.

Reactions: Drumman44

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Nah, I love snow games too, and annoyance over not getting that is fine, but I mean the folks blatantly foaming at the mouth over it or calling it akin to the p-ification of America because New York didn’t want a few ten thousand cars on the road.

Reactions: Sarava

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Kurt Cousins :ha:
I mean you put Kirk in an offense with MHJ and DJ Moore and they're going to take a big step forward, if Poles continues to add more pieces via UFA and draft then there would be no reason that team isn't in a serious playoff contention next year, but obviously that would be a short term solution..I would take a Kirk led team over the next 3 years if they went MHJ than a Fields led team tbh

The meathead takes I’ve been reading over the postponement are all kinds of hilarious and really show that they have no idea what lake effect whiteout conditions are like.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
What a start by Flacco

11-12
146 yds
1 TD

And a 3 yard QB Sneak on 3rd down (Caught Texans D and everyone by surprise there)

And Browns D gives up a 76 yd TD

Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad