OT: Bears & NFL Talk 92

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Pocket is collapsing so fast.

Not sure who the announcer is, but he just made the exact same point I brought up on here a short while ago. More coaches should be tweaking their offense to accommodate their QB instead of trying to force them into theirs.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Not sure who the announcer is, but he just made the exact same point I brought up on here a short while ago. More coaches should be tweaking their offense to accommodate their QB instead of trying to force them into theirs.
This x 1000

Completing only half your passes in this day and age is terribad.

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
Fields looks too deliberate, too robotic, on passing plays.

Maybe Khalil Herbert isn't reliable yet on pass blocking and pass catching. Otherwise, he should get more touches. Try putting him and Montgomery in the backfield together sometime.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Fields looks too deliberate, too robotic, on passing plays.

Maybe Khalil Herbert isn't reliable yet on pass blocking and pass catching. Otherwise, he should get more touches. Try putting him and Montgomery in the backfield together sometime.
Eh, I still think Monty is the better back. Herbert is flashier but Monty is a better runner.

I think they have the balance right.

Reactions: Pez68

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Sherm says the same shit. He wants to see the QB on the move. I just don't get it. Why are we not seeing a bunch of RPO?

All the announcers calling out the play calling and wondering why the f*** he's sitting in the pocket the whole game...

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Eh, I still think Monty is the better back. Herbert is flashier but Monty is a better runner.

Monty doesn't even average 4 yds/carry for his career. That is actually bad.

Johnson doing the #33 proud. He's one of the better cover corner i've seen in a bears uni.
I am the ring leader of the Jaylon Johnson stan club. Feel free to hop aboard.

He doesn't get enough recognition for how good he is because he doesn't get a lot of INTs.

MarotteMarauder

Jul 23, 2022
Why does Fields always double clutch and then bring the ball down? BECAUSE HE CANNOT IDENTIFY WHEN A RECEIVER IS OPEN. Until he can do that, bad QB

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Lmao! Jackson blows that up and knocks the ball out, and it goes right back to the carrier. Such a Bears' thing to happen.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
This game has shown me that getsy is a competent playcaller at the very least. Refreshing after nagy.

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010

If "flashier" is another way of saying more explosive, this anemic offense needs more of that.

I'm not suggesting one is better another right now, that's why I say try having both of them on the field together, keeping the defense guessing at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad