OT: Bears & NFL Talk 87

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Last week Fields probably doesn’t run early enough and that’s a sack. Hopefully he’s learned from his mistakes.

Reactions: Idionym

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I’d be shocked if any other rookie QB has had as many perfect throws like that wasted as Fields has.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Who do you suggest starts in his place?

Literally anyone

Why not give a practice squad player a chance? Or UDFA?

They can make the same mistakes Jackson makes while at least offering potential upside and giving an honest effort

At end of day Jackson deserves to sit and the fact our coach continues to allow him to put in the effort he does with no consequences is something that cant be defended

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
Literally anyone

They can make the same mistakes Jackson makes while at least offering potential upside and giving an honest effort

At end of day Jackson deserves to sit and the fact our coach continues to allow him to put in the effort he does with no consequences is something that cant be defended

This is just stupid. Calm down.

Reactions: RayP

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Literally anyone

An UDFA…. In week 7.

lol

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
BWC I agree that Eddie deserves to sit…. But reality is there isn’t a better option unless they make a trade, which is highly unlikely especially with how much Jackson is making.

“Literally anyone else” as in an UDFA is likely to be much worse than what you’re seeing now.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Wouldn't be any worse then what we get from Jackson

Literally anyone but Jackson will give an honest effort out there and that is massive improvement

Your continued defense of Jackson and Nagy is baffling

Allen Robinson quits on routes constantly. Should we cut him for someone like Cole Beasley who puts in an honest effort?

I want Jackson gone, Nagy too. I’m just being realistic in that neither are going anywhere.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
BWC I agree that Eddie deserves to sit…. But reality is there isn’t a better option unless they make a trade, which is highly unlikely especially with how much Jackson is making.

“Literally anyone else” as in an UDFA is likely to be much worse than what you’re seeing now.

Better players then Jackson have been benched a game or two for performance. The fact Nagy allows him to continue to play with no consequences is a joke

Its impossible to get worse then what we are getting from Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad