OT: Bears & NFL Talk 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
No surprise. For both teams, starters only expected to play 1-2 series (8-10 plays). Then mostly back-ups in first preseason game.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I cant do it

Even at lowest points (Moses Moreno hyped up as potential messiah) I am still a Bear fan and suffer thru it

Just like Hawks at lowest point I was still listening to games on radio and watching road games on TV

Bulls are only team I can literally stop watching without 2nd thought.. But Basketball has always been a distant #4 sport for me

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
I’m a Colts fan, looks like Wentz’ time table was closer to 5 weeks and wont miss the start of the season… really annoyed at this trade, didnt want it from the start of the rumors then hated it when I saw what was given away. Not like they gave up a ton of value but IMO too much for a guy that: philly didnt want, has injury issues, and he takes up a fair bit of cap. Hoping it works out bc for the most part I liked how they were building.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
It's on the FOX 32 schedule: What's On Fox (fox32chicago.com)

upload_2021-8-12_10-55-0.png

Reactions: Illinihockey

Idionym

Apr 6, 2015
Chicago
I’m a Colts fan, looks like Wentz’ time table was closer to 5 weeks and wont miss the start of the season… really annoyed at this trade, didnt want it from the start of the rumors then hated it when I saw what was given away. Not like they gave up a ton of value but IMO too much for a guy that: philly didnt want, has injury issues, and he takes up a fair bit of cap. Hoping it works out bc for the most part I liked how they were building.

Indy didn't really have the ability to do anything better than taking a flyer on Wentz. Never know if he can regain his old form and make everyone else look stupid.

Wouldn't bet on it, but it's not like they had a better option.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
The Matt Nagy offense is in midseason form.. What the hell is this team offensively?

Cant run , cant pass , cant catch , cant block , etc

Same shit different year

The D with all these backups and guys trying to win spots looks typical work hard Bears D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad