OT: Bears & NFL Talk 83

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
But was the throw Defillipo asked him to throw a deep corner route? It would be nice to have a QB who can accurately routinely hit deep throws on target. Really haven't had it since Rex. I don't want to draft any Qb who is described as, inaccurate at deep throws again. I'd rather roll with the risk taker if he also hits his targets on point.

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Lose a pro bowl CB, and the best player in your secondary... for Andy f***ing Dalton.

f*** the Bears. I'm so done with this franchise.
With my Bears bar getting national news and shut down for violating covid protocols and this horrendous management, seems like a good for a boycott.

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010

Mills is projected as 3rd/4th rounder

Some big red flags potentially reading scouting reports

- Only 11 starts in college
- Multiple knee injuries in high school (Reportedly still had lingering issues with them early at Stanford)
- Inconsistent on deep throws with issue specifically underthrowing WR's deep
- Struggles to read complex blitz packages
- Locks onto 1st read and struggles progressing to 2nd read

If you take out the injuries this sounds exactly like Mitch!

Pace trading up into late 2nd to grab him then.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
8DF0283F-52D9-41AB-9AE2-B47B2FD7580C.gif

Roadhouse
Awesome, I really like Galloday. Now the bears just need a QB.
We got dalton but not the dalton we need

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Someday we will get a non McCaskey owner ,, And the new owner will clear entire organization from top to bottom and bring Bears to glory

giphy.gif

Someday :(

Probably not in our lifetime, the hope is they put someone in charge in that family that has a clue what they're doing. You can always strike gold with a good GM hire. The team has to be worth in excess of 3 billion so that limits you to a few individuals or a group of investors but the Mc's still have to want to sell. It's part of their family history so tall order, plus the Bears employ a ton of them.

This article talks about some turmoil that could come about after Virginia passes.
It's Time For The McCaskeys To Sell The Bears And That Would Be Good For Them Too

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Hicks staying. Couldn’t find a trade taker. Oft injured and getting old but we saw how bad the D was without him

Re: Fuller - one year deal and signed for $5M less than he would have made with Bears. Seems like a really bad decision for Fuller but more telling that Pace couldn’t rework Fuller’s contract to keep him

Pace is simply terrible at his job. Not average. Not mediocre, but terrible.

Reactions: Pez68 and Sarava
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad