OT: Bears & NFL Talk 83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Meh, that presser is a whole lot of nothing, vomit really. Pace isn't saying anything and the beat writers are too soft with him. Turned it off after 5 minutes.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Meh, that presser is a whole lot of nothing, vomit really. Pace isn't saying anything and the beat writers are too soft with him. Turned it off after 5 minutes.
If they don't want to say anything, then don't hold a presser.
That being said, I don't think they'd talk to the media at all if they had a choice.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
isn't the tag of Robinson have to be announced today is that about that then?

Panzerspitze

Mar 4, 2010
So the Bears "never" made an offer for Wentz, because they don't see a clear upgrade out there over Trubisky? Got it!

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
I doubt Trubisky is coming back. Didn't Ted Phillips basically bad mouth him after the season ended? I can't see the organization bringing him back.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
DB5822DC-8777-41DB-AF08-94653ED8E11C.jpeg

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Are there REALLY clear upgrades out there? Because I'm sure as f*** not seeing them.

FA QB's
Jacoby Brissett
Ryan Fitzpatrick
C.J. Beathard
Nick Mullens
Alex Smith
Jameis Winston
Tyrod Taylor
Andy Dalton
Brandon Allen
Kyle Allen

There are several clear upgrades and at end of day there is no f***ing reason to continue the Mitch mistake

Brissett , Beathard , Mullens or Allen (Kyle) are guys I would be interested in as stop gap #1 until next GM comes in to draft a QB

All are relatively young

Allen turns 25 in a couple days
Mullens turns 26 in a couple weeks
Beathard is 27
Brissett is 28

So if they come in and do well you could have someone that potentially can be #1 for a while

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
FA QB's
Jacoby Brissett
Ryan Fitzpatrick
C.J. Beathard
Nick Mullens
Alex Smith
Jameis Winston
Tyrod Taylor
Andy Dalton
Brandon Allen
Kyle Allen

There are several clear upgrades and at end of day there is no f***ing reason to continue the Mitch mistake

Brissett , Beathard , Mullens or Allen (Kyle) are guys I would be interested in as stop gap #1 until next GM comes in to draft a QB

All are relatively young

Allen turns 25 in a couple days
Mullens turns 26 in a couple weeks
Beathard is 27
Brissett is 28

So if they come in and do well you could have someone that potentially can be #1 for a while
None of those guys with the possible exception of Winston are an upgrade over Trubisky. I hate to break it to you. They're all just as bad or worse than Mitch.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Trubisky being an absolute dismal failure who is unable to run an NFL offense if not playing team ranked 28-32

Every QB listed can at least run an NFL offense at mediocre rate which is something Mitch fails miserably at

Every QB listed also would force defenses to consider the threat of pass when playing Bears ,, Something teams dont have to worry about with Mitch

I dont give a f*** if we sign a CFL reject to be #1 ,, There is no god damn excuse to wasting another year with Mitch out there at QB

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Trubisky being an absolute dismal failure who is unable to run an NFL offense if not playing team ranked 28-32

Every QB listed can at least run an NFL offense at mediocre rate which is something Mitch fails miserably at

Every QB listed also would force defenses to consider the threat of pass when playing Bears ,, Something teams dont have to worry about with Mitch

I dont give a f*** if we sign a CFL reject to be #1 ,, There is no god damn excuse to wasting another year with Mitch out there at QB
You just described all of those guys dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad