Bears & NFL Talk 75

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Rams still have to play the Seahawks and the 49ers, hell even the Cowboys if you wanna toss them in there as a semi tough-ish matchup.. not worried about them.

Vikings on the other hand are the real problem. I only see one maybe loss (Packers) before they play us the final game of the season. Hopefully the Chargers, who are the definition of a jekyll and hyde team, show up and beat them. I can't see them losing to the Lions.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Rams still have to play the Seahawks and the 49ers, hell even the Cowboys if you wanna toss them in there as a semi tough-ish matchup.. not worried about them.

Vikings on the other hand are the real problem. I only see one maybe loss (Packers) before they play us the final game of the season. Hopefully the Chargers, who are the definition of a jekyll and hyde team, show up and beat them. I can't see them losing to the Lions.
Bears still have to win the last 3. It's a tall order.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

Vikings on the other hand are the real problem. I only see one maybe loss (Packers) before they play us the final game of the season. Hopefully the Chargers, who are the definition of a jekyll and hyde team, show up and beat them.

The Vikings always find ways to disappoint their fanbase though. Colleague of mine lives up there in Minneapolis and it drives him nuts. :laugh:

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Bears still have to win the last 3. It's a tall order.

No shit. I already said that I highly doubt they'll make the playoffs, but it isn't as daunting as it once was. Packers will be tough but they'll definitely be motivated for that one. Chiefs is the one game that I don't think we'll have a chance to win even though Chiefs D is terrible.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
The Vikings always find ways to disappoint their fanbase though. Colleague of mine lives up there in Minneapolis and it drives him nuts. :laugh:

I just can't see them losing to Detroit. But hey... the Dolphins beat the Eagles just last week so you never know anymore.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
No ****. I already said that I highly doubt they'll make the playoffs, but it isn't as daunting as it once was. Packers will be tough but they'll definitely be motivated for that one. Chiefs is the one game that I don't think we'll have a chance to win even though Chiefs D is terrible.
Mahomes has been human this year. He's struggled against top defenses.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Vikings and Rams lose the next two and the Bears win one, and they'll jump both.

I mean, it's a long shot, but it's possible.

They'll pass the Rams. That's my prediction. I don't think they'll pass Minnesota. Hope they prove me wrong though (and Minnesota proves they still choke).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad