Bears and NFL Talk Thread LIII: Countdown to the Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
People care too much about watching the draft anyway. What a bore and waste of time to time watch hours and hours of next to nothing and commentators talk up or down picks that they end up being wrong on probably 90%+ of the time.

Anyone who posts on a hockey board but chooses to watch the draft over playoff hockey is out of their mind.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
People care too much about watching the draft anyway. What a bore and waste of time to time watch hours and hours of next to nothing and commentators talk up or down picks that they end up being wrong on probably 90%+ of the time.

Anyone who posts on a hockey board but chooses to watch the draft over playoff hockey is out of their mind.
Most years I agree but this draft could be absolutely bonkers.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Can’t wait for BWC to bitch no matter who is picked.

Nelson: had to use a top 10 pick on a guard for no reason because our idiot GM cut Sitton.
Chubb/Davenport: have to use another pick on DE cause our GM can’t get it right the first time with that bust Floyd
ANY CB: why did we sign Fuller to that big deal just to pick another CB.
EDMUNDS/Smith: oh look another high ceiling project that will bust and good thing Pace signed that idiot Freeman who can’t stay drug free or we wouldn’t need to waste this pick on a linebacker

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont

I’ve got 3 monitors and two TVs on my setup. Nba playoffs and the draft and nhl playoffs will be on. I was actually gonna go down to the draft today and had tickets but don’t feel like dealing with traffic.

NHL will have the audio though, of course

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
This is setting up nicely for the Bears.... To screw it up .

Watch some "smartest GM in the room" pick

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma

Yes because people can't love both the NFL and NHL right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad