OT: Beards

Kessely Snipes

Great White North
Oct 16, 2011
Regina, SK
Meet... Jose.

263keue.jpg

Wth is that?

Too bad Mike Brown wasn't still here, would have been epic.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
I remember when I could grow facial hair... Never.

Dont worry about it Schenn, it'll get there. I couldnt grow any facial hair until I was 20. While my beard is patchy as hell, I can grow a drity, dirty moustache :laugh:

I think Komarov's will be the best. Mark Fraser probably looks pretty terrifying with a good beard too.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
BUMP!

How are the facial forests coming along, fellas?
I've got a full-blown habitat on my face, Komarov style.
I'm way past itchy, and on to glorious. I can't be the only one.

Also, for the record, I'm a professional, and I work for a branch of the country itself. No excuses... lol (J/k)

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
BUMP!

How are the facial forests coming along, fellas?
I've got a full-blown habitat on my face, Komarov style.
I'm way past itchy, and on to glorious. I can't be the only one.

Also, for the record, I'm a professional, and I work for a branch of the country itself. No excuses... lol (J/k)

I work for Telus. Right now I can fix a chain.

EKpDz.jpg

My Dad is a wizard.

Last edited:

garyjones93

Jun 2, 2012
I started a little early, when they were playing shaky and I was scared they would somehow through it away and miss. Soo... Its coming in very well.

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
I can't even tell that this team is growing anything aside from Lupul, Kessel, Fraser and Phaneuf. I think it's because I'm brown and my beard just grows too fast lol

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
I'm only 21, so it is frustrating waiting for my moustache and goatee areas to connect. I want my full-spec beard now!

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'm only 21, so it is frustrating waiting for my moustache and goatee areas to connect. I want my full-spec beard now!

Haha this, I can grow a beard really fast but it is still patchy in some areas, maybe one day...

Leaftors

Jul 21, 2011
Welland, Ontario
im 18 and have sort of a crosby reminiscent moustache and chin hairs. My side beard is starting to come in though, hopefully that means ill be able to grow a decent one soon!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad