OT: Beards

Babscocks

Jan 7, 2011
Edmonton
Some people will think this would be an overly dumb conversation but it's all in good fun.

I'm bored, had the day off work so got me thinking. Playoff time is always a great time for epic beards. Who do you think will have the best beard this year in the league? Shea Weber always comes to mind for me, grows that thing like a caveman.

On the Leafs if we were to ever make a good long run in the playoffs I think Orr would win for Leafs caveman, but Kadris beard could make him look pretty funny. Also I think the lack of hair by someone like Phaneuf or Bozak would be amusing to look at.

Attachments

• beard.jpg
    beard.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 22

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Kadri's playoff beard is filthy.

So is Komarov's.

I'm skeptical on if Grabovski and Kulemin are capable of growing facial hair.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
i was definitely just thinking of this the other day haha.

I hope Bozie has a sick beard. Big beard, sick flow, he would be worth resigning just for that alone. :laugh:

Babscocks

Jan 7, 2011
Edmonton
i was definitely just thinking of this the other day haha.

I hope Bozie has a sick beard. Big beard, sick flow, he would be worth resigning just for that alone. :laugh:

I am seriously doubting it haha but I'm with you, that hair and a huge beard would be pretty priceless.

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
Mark Fraser will have a serious beard, if the Leafs go far.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I'm interested in seeing Dion with one - don't think he's ever really kept facial hair at all? Maybe I'm wrong.

Phil will be funny, too. I bet Gardiner,JVR and Frattin will suck though haha. Kulemin too.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I'm interested in seeing Dion with one - don't think he's ever really kept facial hair at all? Maybe I'm wrong.

Phil will be funny, too. I bet Gardiner,JVR and Frattin will suck though haha. Kulemin too.

Phil usually has a scruff, so it wont be that different.

My playoff beard goes year round. I'll just stop trimming it.

Comedy

Apr 6, 2013
I think it will be interesting to see how Bozak does with playoff beard and his flow combined. Hair should make up for any facial hair growing problems.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I win. I promise... :laugh:

I already have one going, and it's only gettin gnarlier by the day. My Fiancé is marrying a Manimal.

As an aside, a couple years back, as a joke, the kids on my team showed up to a game in playdowns in fake beards, to match their coach ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad