GDT: BEAR WARNING: TONIGHT (7PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
That’s a Hagelin special there from Beck.

But I bet that would have come back anyway for Dowd being in the goalies face, who knows

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
That’s a Hagelin special there from Beck.

But I bet that would have come back anyway for Dowd being in the goalies face, who knows

I saw 47 and thought it was 17, I thought for sure he would deke to the backhand and put it in a wide open net.

I feel like the only difference in a situation like this is the confidence to deke all the way. 4th liners just don’t think like that.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I also like the tempo of the game. The grinders are playing playoff hockey and the crowd into it. Off topic, I never thought a thread about Karlsson's diet would reach 10 pages. Crazy world.

It's also crazy only Dallas has locked a position of real strength while the other big contenders are going to the final game to decide their top seeding.

Reactions: PlushMinus

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
They are more familiar with Dallas.
Nash vs Dallas this season: Won 2 lost 2. Including the 9-2 thrashing that was the wake up call for Nashville to miss the U2 concert (lucky them) and go on that crazy win streak 16-0-2

So maybe you're right. I just thought they'd prefer Vancouver in round 1

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Nash vs Dallas this season: Won 2 lost 2. Including the 9-2 thrashing that was the wake up call for Nashville to miss the U2 concert (lucky them) and go on that crazy win streak 16-0-2

So maybe you're right. I just thought they'd prefer Vancouver in round 1

Vancouvers scary too lol.

Reactions: PlushMinus

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
The longer Boston hangs around the less confident I am. We really need another goal this period.

Reactions: CapsSkins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad