GDT: Beanpot 2014

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Go Huskies, watched a lot of their games during the lockout last year cause they stream home games for free

Speaking of which, anyone have a link to todays games

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
No ****, the kid from Northeastern just threw a nice, perfectly clean hit, was called for a crosscheck.

He had one hand on the stick.....and it was on the ice.

WOWZA.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
The battle of the Bruins prospects coming up:

Ryan Fitzgerald and BC vs. Matt Grzelcyk and BU.

Hope it's not as poorly officiated as the last game.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
HOW DARE NESN HAVE COLBY COHEN AND JAMIE ERDAHL ON AIR TOGETHER?!?!??!?!?

go terriers though

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
If only BU played like this all season; they might have actually won a few games.

Boy, Oksanen sure is fighting it tonight...

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
As a native M******* who spent most of his formative years in Central Square music clubs, I had my world rocked to its core when I moved back after college and discovered a horrible, horrible change had occurred:

I hate Harvard kids less than BC, BU, or Northeastern kids. So um, I guess go Crimson? Or whatever....Can we let MIT in the Beanpot and allow them to program robots?

<edit> Really? M***hole is blocked? You have got to be ******* kidding me.

why? Did something happen to Little Joe Cook you effin ma$$hole?

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
Decent game; BU actually decided to put forth some effort tonight.

IMO, I think NU is going to beat the snot out of BC though..

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Huskies took it handily but wtf refs...

cant wait till mext week. bc sucks.

Edit left the night game after 2 looks like it turned out to be a good game, expected bc to crush nu...

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
The funniest thing to me is the fact that Jack Edwards was teasing the Beanpot on the last couple of Bruins' broadcasts. He was talking about how the college kids aren't going to get a lot of sleep next week, and that there will be a lot of parties.

Not quite.

Not sure if it was just BU when I was in school, but nobody gave a damn. I am really into hockey, but I never really went to any games and only went to the Beanpot my freshman year. Even then, there aren't any parties, and nobody talks about it. I loved my time at BU, but I'd have to say the worst part is the lack of school spirit/identity.

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
The funniest thing to me is the fact that Jack Edwards was teasing the Beanpot on the last couple of Bruins' broadcasts. He was talking about how the college kids aren't going to get a lot of sleep next week, and that there will be a lot of parties.

Not quite.

Not sure if it was just BU when I was in school, but nobody gave a damn. I am really into hockey, but I never really went to any games and only went to the Beanpot my freshman year. Even then, there aren't any parties, and nobody talks about it. I loved my time at BU, but I'd have to say the worst part is the lack of school spirit/identity.

Never would have thought that about BU Hockey. I have PC season tickets and when the Terriers came into Schneider Arena they brought a decent sized student section for a road game. By far the most students and visiting fans any team school has brought to Providence this year. It's kind of bizarro world at PC with students showing for hockey and not showing up for basketball (bball doesn't suck either, they're 16-6 and if they win the games they should win they will make the Tourney). It's gotten so bad with basketball that PC is gonna blackout FS1 which carries tomorrow night's game in an effort to get students out to the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad