TV: BB24 - LETS GO!!!!

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Big Brother really blows. After I got into Survivor everything about BB just feels like Survivor's "special" little cousin. Big Brother houseguests just seem like total idiots and brats comparatively. Also considering the way that power dynamics work in Big Brother I cannot foresee any future season that won't be completely divided by Black/Brown vs. White.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
They were all idiots for not keeping Brittany.

All 3 of them win easily against her so evicting her just made it a very sticky situation to prove who deserves to win against others.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
They were all idiots for not keeping Brittany.

All 3 of them win easily against her so evicting her just made it a very sticky situation to prove who deserves to win against others.
I agree but I get why Monte punted her, if she had won the final HoH she's not taking him, she's taking Taylor, so in his mind he's thinking no matter what I'm going to final two because Turner isn't taking Taylor and vice versa.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
How in the world was Taylor better at the game than Monte? At this point they may as well allow the audience to vote for the winners because the juries seem too butthurt to vote for the best players. I also don't get how Taylor was America's favorite even though this season didn't have a whole lot of likeable personalities IMO. Another season like this and I won't be wasting my time on this show in the future.
With the way last season and now this season played out, I've completely lost interest. Honestly not sure I'll even give it a chance next year.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
With the way last season and now this season played out, I've completely lost interest. Honestly not sure I'll even give it a chance next year.
I'll probably give it 1 last shot next season and if it ends up just being a bunch of BS then that will be the last one that I waste time on. Kyle's life has been screwed up pretty bad for a bunch of BS IMO.
I agree but I get why Monte punted her, if she had won the final HoH she's not taking him, she's taking Taylor, so in his mind he's thinking no matter what I'm going to final two because Turner isn't taking Taylor and vice versa.
Maybe people will start to grow some balls and take a bigger competitor with them to the end so that an undeserving player doesn't win it. IMO Monte likely wins if he takes Turner instead of Taylor. I still can't get over Taylor winning, she didn't come across as very likeable or a very good player for that matter. Unreal.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
They all deserved to lose. This show deserves that ending where a completely irrelevant player wins and the season comes out looking worse. Terrible season with one of the weakest winners in Big Brother history.
It is disappointing when the weakest player wins, you invest a lot of time watching this show and the winner isn't even close to being the best, not even a contender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad