TV: BB24 - LETS GO!!!!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It will hang on because enough people do watch it as much as we all hate it.

One of new cast was replaced as well. weird since they just revealed the cast yesterday

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Everybody thinks I am hot, sexy, and perfect looking, but you’ll be surprised to know that I actually I have extraordinary depth AND I am smart.

• Haha
Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
My wife and I have fallen out of BB the last few seasons, but are intending on following along this season. There aren't really any cast members who jump out to me as a favorite aside from Daniel, the Elvis impersonator, so far. Michael seems like he could be a great under-the-radar player.

I think we're going to jump into another season of BB to watch in between episodes this season. I want to re-watch 17, but my wife doesnt, lol. We'll probably compromise on a Survivor season neither of us have seen yet.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Big Brother USA and race issues just seem to go hand in hand at this point. From both ends of the spectrum. It gets tiring that this is kind of the entire framework of the way the show is discussed/viewed at this point and makes it harder to just sit down and watch/enjoy the show.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Kind of a boring episode, but early season BB is usually slow, especially compared to Survivor.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Man, I forgot how much I like following live-feed updates.

Michael won the veto ,he used it to take himself down. Taylor was the nomination replacement. But keep in mind, we don't know if or how the Backstage Pass will affect the nominees.

It seems that the house guests (particularly the women) are getting really fed up with Paloma already. She's acting rather erratic, talking to herself, the feeds, and saying all sorts of weird stuff. She's running her mouth around the house and really just not being very conscientious of the information she's providing.

Out of the men, it seems like Joseph and Pooch are not very well liked so far. Everyone is noticing that Joseph spends all of his time with his shirt off trying to show off his abs. Seems like they generally just find Pooch to be a tool and don't totally trust him.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
My wife and I have fallen out of BB the last few seasons, but are intending on following along this season. There aren't really any cast members who jump out to me as a favorite aside from Daniel, the Elvis impersonator, so far. Michael seems like he could be a great under-the-radar player.

I think we're going to jump into another season of BB to watch in between episodes this season. I want to re-watch 17, but my wife doesnt, lol. We'll probably compromise on a Survivor season neither of us have seen yet.
Watch BBcan if you can/havent. Last season (10) was exceptional. Their past 5 seasons have been way better than anything BBus has produced over those years.

I've watched BBus from the jump. By around season ~17/18, it was the first season I didn't completely finish watching. I've tried with every season since then and have stopped watching each at various points. Haven't even bothered to start this season as I assume I will just quit it at some point. Haven't heard that it has had the best start either.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Watch BBcan if you can/havent. Last season (10) was exceptional. Their past 5 seasons have been way better than anything BBus has produced over those years.

I've watched BBus from the jump. By around season ~17/18, it was the first season I didn't completely finish watching. I've tried with every season since then and have stopped watching each at various points. Haven't even bothered to start this season as I assume I will just quit it at some point. Haven't heard that it has had the best start either.
My wife's good friend has been trying to convert us to BBCan for so long, lol I'm not against it. I'll bring it up to her and see what she has to say.

I didn't get into BB until season 20, but I went back and watched about 10 prior seasons after getting into it. But once I got into Survivor it really makes BB look like a bit of a joke.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

Is it available on the CBS app?

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Is it available on the CBS app?
I dont think so. I'm from Canada so haven't had to worry about that. If anyone does eventually check it out, might be best to wait on season 10 if you want to go back and watch previous seasons because all previous winners are spoiled throughout the season.

Season 2 is a great season to start with. Seasons 5 (half returnees) and 10 easily compete with the very best BBus seasons (like 7, 10, 14).

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Big Brother USA and race issues just seem to go hand in hand at this point. From both ends of the spectrum. It gets tiring that this is kind of the entire framework of the way the show is discussed/viewed at this point and makes it harder to just sit down and watch/enjoy the show.

There were two black people on the block, why are bitching?

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Man this season is stumbling HARD out of the gate.... One confirmed contestant replaced shortly before premiere and now all this....

Their big 'twist' got wiped out and they weren't smart/diligent enough to somehow keep the twist alive and literally just eliminated it. Really sorry, as anyone who pays a modicum of attention to the feeds knew Paloma was going to leave the house by self-eviction

The split between fans who only pay attention to what is shown in the TV broadcasts and what is happening on the live feeds is strong.. I've known what's going to happen for about a day and a half before last night, but BB treats it like it's some huge thing out of the blue.

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
Obviously VERY early into the Summer, but this season and cast are reallllllly struggling to hold my interest. I feel like they have cut production dollars, the house visually is not what we have seen in the past (Is it a different house all together??? It sure looks like it. House layout seems different) but I may be paying too much attention to this as the cast is very boring

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Obviously VERY early into the Summer, but this season and cast are reallllllly struggling to hold my interest. I feel like they have cut production dollars, the house visually is not what we have seen in the past (Is it a different house all together??? It sure looks like it. House layout seems different) but I may be paying too much attention to this as the cast is very boring
Yeah, really boring cast so far, I can only identify like 2 or 3 people I actually like. I'm not sure about the changed house, I hadn't heard anything about this.

It just seems like another really lazy season. For starters, they literally allowed Jasmine to continue in the competition despite her foot touching the ground, which then led to her getting hurt, and illegitimately continuing in the competition.

They had no Plan B for what happened with Paloma even though it was easily predictable... The entire Backstage twist was eliminated when they had plenty of time to pivot to keeping the twist and just changing how it worked, since no one had an idea how it was supposed to work anyway.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
May be a different house, I thought I remembered seeing after last season that they were looking to sell the lot that the usual house was on.

Is the ‘Big Brother’ House for Sale?

Yeah, really boring cast so far, I can only identify like 2 or 3 people I actually like. I'm not sure about the changed house, I hadn't heard anything about this.

It just seems like another really lazy season. For starters, they literally allowed Jasmine to continue in the competition despite her foot touching the ground, which then led to her getting hurt, and illegitimately continuing in the competition.

They had no Plan B for what happened with Paloma even though it was easily predictable... The entire Backstage twist was eliminated when they had plenty of time to pivot to keeping the twist and just changing how it worked, since no one had an idea how it was supposed to work anyway.
Agreed. Jasmine winning was a complete sham, but whatever... at this point I'm mostly watching it as background noise. Cast sucks.

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
Paloma was going to cause a ton of drama in th house. Too bad she’s gone, I liked her. I’m liking Michael so far.

Be a good idea to get pouch out early.

Don’t mind this season so far. Better than last season, IMO

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
This season might go down as one of the most boring, uninteresting seasons of all time from a cast perspective. There is not one person I find remotely entertaining or engaging.

BBCan is light years ahead of BBUS nowadays. They bring legit players onto the show with unique twists and there is always drama and entertainment.

BBUS just focuses on 90% of the cast being Instagram model/influencer worthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad