GDT: Battle of the Finns - Raanta's Ässät Hawks @ Lehtonen's Jokerit Stars - 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

Kane has three points and none of them with Handzus on the ice. It doesn't work. When will this end.

2ef1dkz.jpg

Prins Filip

Jun 3, 2010
Filippines
Damn, just came here to check how Raanta has been playing and whats the thing I see in the GDT? A filthy Ässät -logo! He has played 2 years there and 15+ years in Lukko.

Now i had to stop my lurking to right this wrong and point out your blasphemy, hes a native of Rauma afterall.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I know a lot of guys here love Crawford, but, I have to say if we can get a guy who can keep a .920+ save% this team will be even harder to beat in the playoffs.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Damn, just came here to check how Raanta has been playing and whats the thing I see in the GDT? A filthy Ässät -logo! He has played 2 years there and 15+ years in Lukko.

Now i had to stop my lurking to right this wrong and point out your blasphemy, hes a native of Rauma afterall.

How old is this kid that he played 15+ years for another pro team?

RomersWorld*

That is about the 11th dirty play by Roussel on the Hawks this year. He is such a dirty *******.

member 151739

I know a lot of guys here love Crawford, but, I have to say if we can get a guy who can keep a .920+ save% this team will be even harder to beat in the playoffs.

Crawford hasn't been bad this season. It's just that the Hawks don't give up too many shots, and he allows a goal or two. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad