GDT: Battle of better odds for Celebrini!! Pens @ Sens 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
f***in guy should’ve been fired yesterday morning.

I’d like to think if I was an in-demand head coach in the NHL with a comfortable high 7 figures in my bank account, I’d have the integrity to resign and move on once I knew my team has given up on me

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
As Eddie Johnston said during the Lemieux tank: "We can't win if we don't score".
Good insight lol…I don’t think Sullivan recognizes the correlation between scoring goals and winning…at least the way he wants them to play suggests otherwise lol

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
The rebuild could get us better faster or it may take a while.. You can tell they just cannot get it done and threw in the towel.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California

They may not even win four games. Cannot wait till Nieto and Hawkins get back into the lineup. Two of Sullivan favorite players.

The rebuild could get us better faster or it may take a while.. You can tell they just cannot get it done and threw in the towel.
I'll take a top five pick in this years draft.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
If I wasn't ready to move on from Sullivan after the season already, this stretch would be the nail in the coffin.

Completely inept offensively and nothing has changed systematically.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
1 v 4 and the one almost comes away with it lol. This is crazy. How can the GM not see the team has quit?
He doesn’t care…better for the rebuild…plus, we have the league’s best coach who’ll be working with all the new young players we’ll get

Reactions: canadianguy77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad