GDT: Battle of better odds for Celebrini!! Pens @ Sens 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Letang falling down multiple times in one shift... Karlsson failing to even register a shot on a breakaway... Embarrassing is the best word for it.

My honest reaction was to be worried about Letang's health. I don't know we made a single good decision all OT.

• Haha
Reactions: Gurglesons

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Lately even Sid isn't immune from the suck.

Honestly I knew things were gonna get bad but I can't even tell what they are trying to accomplish out there most nights, anymore. Some of these f***ups are so comedic they almost seem intentional. Is this some kind of bizarre performance art?

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
Sooo ahh... Sids going to finish under a point per game this season isn't he. And after that start.

Another streak ending.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Letang blowing a tire leading to a breakaway.

Letang whiffing on a cross ice pass by Crosby.

Karlsson standing behind the Ottawa net with the puck while Korpisalo is on all fours.

Sid going for a change at a terrible time.

That OT had everything.
Only thing missing was BJC not coming out for the opening faceoff

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
My honest reaction was to be worried about Letang's health. I don't know we made a single good decision all OT.
Yeah, I was discussing it with a friend last night. It doesn't make sense for someone who is normally a very good skater to all of a sudden just start falling down all over the place. Idk if it's his skates, or, like you said, something health related. IDK, it's confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad