Pre-Game Talk: Battle of Alberta on HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Yep having Seattle in the league has screwed up the schedule. We only play divisional teams 3 times this year.

Each team plays either three or four games against the other teams in its division (a total of 26 games) as well as playing all non-divisional teams in their own conference three times (24 games). The remaining games of the season are inter-conference play (32 games), allowing every team in the league to play every other team twice. The schedule is structured so that every NHL team plays in every arena at least once per season.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Watching the flames fans cope on Calgarypuck "Edmonton Is no good" thread is good for a chuckle if you're bored before tomorrow's game.

Yep having Seattle in the league has screwed up the schedule. We only play divisional teams 3 times this year.
Should play the third game in Red Deer

Each team plays either three or four games against the other teams in its division (a total of 26 games) as well as playing all non-divisional teams in their own conference three times (24 games). The remaining games of the season are inter-conference play (32 games), allowing every team in the league to play every other team twice. The schedule is structured so that every NHL team plays in every arena at least once per season.
Are you making the GDT for tomorrow? 😊

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I want to see Kadri go up against Draisaitl. Leon is going to absolutely ragdoll tf out of him. Not a chance Kadri can outmuscle him. LOL

Reactions: snipes and Oilhawks

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I want to see Kadri go up against Draisaitl. Leon is going to absolutely ragdoll tf out of him. Not a chance Kadri can outmuscle him. LOL

Kadri never goes muscle on muscle though.

He's your prototypical rat who bites when youre most vulnerable.

Nurse is the one who will grab him n ragdoll him

Reactions: booyakasha

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015

I think that’s why Woodcroft has Kane with Drai. Make him disappear like he did to Chucky, had him running back to America after that series

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Should have a poll to predict in what game against us this year that Kadri does something monumentaliy stupid to one of our guys and gets suspended. (What am I saying, should get suspended, but won't, due to the leagues weird fascination with the Septic City) I say tomorrow night.

If he tries to run Campbell, I wouldn't at all mind seeing Campbell body slam him like he did to Dakota Joshua.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Very bad and emergency GDT can be found here (behind pending paywall so act fast!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad