GDT: Battle in Music City: Calgary @ Nashville. 6PM MT, Sportsnet Flames

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I hate to beat the same bush but holy f*** Stone sucks. Takes penalties cause he is too slow, gets turn styled cause he too slow, can't defend 2-1 properly where both Vali and Ras can, ices the puck cause he can't pass, can't hold the blue line after a shift where 2 rookies with a combined 14 games held it in 3+ times each.

Please tell me why Flames fans you defend this guy.

Reactions: Shawnofthedeadz

MDCSL

Jun 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Pretty unimpressed by Neal, he’s really floating out there. I was expecting more after that big contract we signed him to

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Pretty unimpressed by Neal, he’s really floating out there. I was expecting more after that big contract we signed him to

He's a floater, which is why Peters can't have him with Monahan or on the shutdown line with Backlund. But he can wire the puck if his linemates set him up, and I think we'll see that chemistry emerge.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
I took Backlund in my hockey pool this year and this man has had like 15 grade A chances this season and has yet to get a point.

MDCSL

Jun 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Stone is real lucky he didn’t get a penalty there too, stupid stupid move hooking him after the shot. I like stone, but if you’re too slow to catch him in the corner pinch him off don’t get lazy.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I don't mind this at all. It's been so long since we've had leads to protect.

No question. Smith looking a lot better, but he doesn't have red pads either :sarcasm:

Seriously, how can you have a 4% difference in save % from the road and home? Ditch those f***ing red pads, it helped Elliott a lot when he was leaking left and right.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
No question. Smith looking a lot better, but he doesn't have red pads either :sarcasm:

Seriously, how can you have a 4% difference in save % from the road and home? Ditch those ****ing red pads, it helped Elliott a lot when he was leaking left and right.

Saddledome crease is too old and shoddy. Somebody buy him a new one.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Man I still feel for Bennett losing that goal :laugh: :cry:, finally gets rewarded for his play and it’s taken from him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad