Confirmed with Link: Barry Trotz out as coach - Hired in Washington

randymc2641

Aug 3, 2010
Ok. Haven't read up on the entire thread but was thinking today. Upon trotz's return to as mashville we need to recognize him as a fan base with something that is uniquely Smashville. I say a standing O during the first timeout. When they typically do the tribute video. Don't give them a chance to start it. Standing O for Trotz. Everyone in?

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Ok. Haven't read up on the entire thread but was thinking today. Upon trotz's return to as mashville we need to recognize him as a fan base with something that is uniquely Smashville. I say a standing O during the first timeout. When they typically do the tribute video. Don't give them a chance to start it. Standing O for Trotz. Everyone in?

I like the idea but they will play the video regardless....

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005

If we want to beat the video maybe do it in the pre game when they introduce the starters and coaching staff.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Not in pre-game, everyone's not in their seats yet. It needs to be the entire arena participating. Maybe at face off. Everybody just stand up and cheer Trotz (and possibly throw off the Washington players in the process. Ha ha! )

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Not in pre-game, everyone's not in their seats yet. It needs to be the entire arena participating. Maybe at face off. Everybody just stand up and cheer Trotz (and possibly throw off the Washington players in the process. Ha ha! )

The arena isn't full until the 2nd period.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Whatever happens happens. Not enough people here to lead a charge in the arena. When he comes back he'll get his cheers and such. Let's leave it at that.

JamestheSame

Apr 18, 2012
Alright this isn't much, but here's what I'm thinking.

We wait until after the game. Trotz is getting on the bus to head to the airport when fireworks start erupting in the sky. The fireworks form an image of Trotz.

Then those fireworks erupt again forming a Thank You sign.

Then those erupt again forming .... this is where I can't figure out what to do. What should happen for that third eruption?

Predsboro

Feb 29, 2008
Whatever happens happens. Not enough people here to lead a charge in the arena. When he comes back he'll get his cheers and such. Let's leave it at that.

Exactly ... let it happen naturally as it will. We're good at that ... to do otherwise would be contrived. Nice thought but let it happen spontaneously.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty

We wait until after the game. Trotz is getting on the bus to head to the airport when fireworks start erupting in the sky. The fireworks form an image of Trotz.

Then those erupt again forming .... this is where I can't figure out what to do. What should happen for that third eruption?

I usually fall asleep :yo:

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN

Spell out of the words, "But now 'YOU SUCK' Barry. Cheers!"

Or, perhaps, "Thanks for all the fish"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad