Injury Report: Barrie x-rays come back negative says coach Keefe

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
What trade value??
In all seriousness, the organization should be making a determination right now if he’s worth resigning. If not, then the Kadri trade becomes a net negative, one year of Barrie and Kerfoot, is a bad return. If you’re not resigning him, then trade him and bring one of the kids up you’re going to need next year anyways. Might be able to get a prospect or a 2nd rounder minimum, maximize the asset.

Reactions: MarnerPeachFuzz

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
In all seriousness, the organization should be making a determination right now if he’s worth resigning. If not, then the Kadri trade becomes a net negative, one year of Barrie and Kerfoot, is a bad return. If you’re not resigning him, then trade him and bring one of the kids up your going to need next year anyways. Might be able to get a prospect or a 2nd rounder minimum, maximize the asset.

In all seriousness, Barrie is a negative asset to this organization is moving on would be addition by subtraction.

Reactions: definedMF

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Funny seeing all the NHL media guys pushing for Sandin to get recalled again, it's like Liljegren doesn't exist anymore.

I know they don't have time to watch the AHL that much but it will be funny to see their reactions if Lily gets called up AND plays well. I don't think it would shock anybody here that's watched his development over the past year but he's ahead of Sandin at this point.

Sandin also has one more game until that first year of the ELC burns, if we're going to do it I would prefer not to use it on a mid-week game in December.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad