Barrie Colts 2019 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauler

Feb 26, 2018
It has to be for control. Ingham will probably be in the Ahl next year and Edmonds has no NHL affiliation.
So 2 vs 1. Tough to see Ingham go though. A great kid!
Ingham is a good goalie but doubt he will play in the AHL next year. First he was the second goalie drafted by LA in his draft year, second not many goalies go straight to AHL from the OHL. If anything he goes to the ECHL but most likely comes back to the O for his OA year. Hope he has a good year in Kitchener

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
Hi guys, sorry to intrude but I have a question about one of your former players Ben Hawerchuk, who is on try-out on my european team. Just wanted to know what kind of player he is. I don't need anything too specific, just general observations about his style of playing, talent, skating, work ethic etc.

Good shot, average at best skater. Plays an agressive but quite undisciplined game. Gets lost in his own end at times.

HARVEYTIME

Jan 14, 2019
Does anyone know much about this new CHL import draft pick goalie we took in the first round? I can't find much

the dog

May 16, 2014
COLTS sign Ryan Del Monte...is Eric Russell and Austin D'Orazio next?

haymaker22

Aug 29, 2018
Russell likely next in line. D'Orazio might be in tough. Will be interesting to see at camp.
Gonna be a very interesting camp that's for sure. Very curious to see what is going to happen with the forward spots at camp and also the OA situation, IMO Brown stays Cameron out.

INTENTIONALLYOFFSIDE

Feb 20, 2017
Windsor had put in a trade offer for Cameron but if Ford is still in control of the trades who knows what games he is playing.
He has a bad reputation for making verbal agreements until it is time to consummate then he tries to change deal.

JetsColts13

Oct 24, 2011
Barrie
That happened once at least. If I recall correctly, the owner did not approve a massive deadline deal with Guelph in (2015?)

Yeah, that Harpur deal was about half of what it was supposed to be. Really set the Colts back that year while not leaving enough assets to try for it the next year. Hoping Williamson being back in the fold changes things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad