Barracuda News & Discussion VII

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
AHL transaction page says Barracuda have signed defenseman Billy Constantinou to a contract. He played on a tryout in the preseason, did pretty well for himself in the game I saw. Probably a depth option:

It also lists Patrick Sieloff as "added," he was the other defense tryout, but doesn't say he's been signed to a contract. It could mean he's just there until he's released from his tryout, isn't really clear.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
No goalie shown... the link above takes you to some story abpout signing a couple dmen instead of the roster.

It's just cut off by the thumbnail.

The article does just say in the first sentence we've announced our roster before talking about the signings. It does answer my earlier question, looks like Sieloff is under contract for us as well. We've got plenty of defensive depth now if nothing else, Sieloff's a longtime veteran of this league.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Bords looks comfortable. Robins with a wicked shot. Gushchin is a bit timid so far. Eklund has had a few good carries but that’s it. Overall the skill level seems night and day from last year.

Also Merkley must have spent to offseason just forgetting how to do anything creative with the puck
I'm not watching but it seems like Merkley is more of a Pavel Barber than a Pavel Datsyuk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad