Barracuda News & Discussion VII

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
What's your pregame meal?
Sometimes duck, sometimes chicken K-niggits, sometimes turkey ala king, sometimes tako (giant, great big tako, biggest goddamned tako anyone's never seen), occasionally I'll eat some fire... killer whale on some days and others I just chug some olive oil.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Someone's getting a talking to today:
Screenshot_20221007-120918~2.png

Edited as soon as they hit urban dictionary, I bet :laugh:

Screenshot_20221007-122429.png

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose

Barracuda do have their first of two preseason games tonight, btw, at Bakersfield. The second is tomorrow afternoon at 4 at TechCU.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
3-2 Barracuda in OT, Kniazev scored the winner (this is the only video I've found of it):

Sloppy game for the most part, way too many penalties by both teams. Game had no flow as a result. Luke Johnson and Reedy scored the other two goals, both on the PP. Johnson had a pretty strong game, two points and good work on the PK.

Reactions: NiWa and Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
3-2 Barracuda in OT, Kniazev scored the winner (this is the only video I've found of it):

Sloppy game for the most part, way too many penalties by both teams. Game had no flow as a result. Luke Johnson and Reedy scored the other two goals, both on the PP. Johnson had a pretty strong game, two points and good work on the PK.

Another view I think

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Top notch scouting by DWJr to sign Russell to a 3 year ELC for that vital ECHL depth.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Been no announcement of a transaction, but Dillon Hamaliuk disappeared from the roster page, now 15 forwards listed.

I said earlier Hamaliuk might be able to get into the lineup just to provide physicality, but with Viel now down here, he really doesn't serve much purpose.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Been no announcement of a transaction, but Dillon Hamaliuk disappeared from the roster page, now 15 forwards listed.

I said earlier Hamaliuk might be able to get into the lineup just to provide physicality, but with Viel now down here, he really doesn't serve much purpose.

Maybe Dillon Hamaliuk was Timur Ibragimov all along.

• Haha

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Maybe Dillon Hamaliuk was Timur Ibragimov all along.

Funny you mention him, since I started looking around:

The San Jose Sharks have assigned forward Timur Ibgragimov (IH-brag-ih-mov) to Wichita. The Barracuda have loaned forwards Mark Liwiski, Mitchell Russell and goaltender Zachary Emond to the Thunder.

Wichita mentioned yesterday that the Sharks have assigned Ibragimov there. So there he is, I guess?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad