Injury Report: Barkov back to IR

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I don't get why we rushed him back. At all. Why do we always do such stupid things?? We even had a huge point cushion this time, absolutely no need to have him back.
I thought his knee was/is fine and there was a hand injury. If so, not really to do with rushing him back. But maybe I don’t recall correctly.

Reactions: zeroG

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I thought his knee was/is fine and there was a hand injury. If so, not really to do with rushing him back. But maybe I don’t recall correctly.

No you're correct. He was taken out in the STL game for a completely different issue with his arm/shoulder. He had been skating and practicing for weeks and there was no issue with his knee. And then he and Duclair weren't "feeling" well to play. So honestly, we don't know what he's dealing with right now.

Reactions: harv33173

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

No you're correct. He was taken out in the STL game for a completely different issue with his arm/shoulder. He had been skating and practicing for weeks and there was no issue with his knee. And then he and Duclair weren't "feeling" well to play. So honestly, we don't know what he's dealing with right now.

I recall there may have been something with a hand/arm injury, but don't remember hearing anything specific or seeing any injury taking place...

Here's hoping it's nothing serious. Or I guess we can Kucherov this and bring in some additional help in the meantime.

Reactions: harv33173

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Given the timing with the waiver claim today, this was very likely just a paper move to make roster space since we already had 23. Unless we hear otherwise I don’t expect that he’s anything other than day to day.

Not sure if he’s eligible to return from this Tuesday or Thursday but given how close he supposedly was to playing the last two games I don’t see why he wouldn’t be playing this week

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad