bandwagon's mock draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnuusPoxgazila

Oct 3, 2003
if this happens (Montreal to Florida) then I would like to have New Jersey and Montreal instead of New Jersey and LA

thanks!

Last edited:

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Ottawa and Washington have agreed to a trade...

To Washington: 1st round pick (24th overall), 5th round pick (144th overall)
To Ottawa: 2nd round pick (58th overall), 3rd round pick (63rd pick)

2 teams are left. Anyone know of anyone who hasn't signed up that would be interested? Let's get this draft going!

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
thecanucker said:
Maybe i will take 2 teams. So the Los Angeles Kings & New York Islanders are mine! Just to speed up the draft.

I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but I'd prefer that you didn't take three teams unless you are absolutely sure that you can handle three. If you are going to have a hard time making your picks on time, etc, then please don't take three. It's your call, though.

thecanucker

Jan 25, 2003
Kootenys
Visit site
bandwagon said:
I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, but I'd prefer that you didn't take three teams unless you are absolutely sure that you can handle three. If you are going to have a hard time making your picks on time, etc, then please don't take three. It's your call, though.
If i did take the Islanders, kings i wouldn't want the Lightning. I would prefer having the kings and islanders since they pick back to back. I guess i didn't make that clear though. I just assumed that you thought that i meant i would take just the kings, Islanders instead of just the Lightning

Last edited:

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
thecanucker said:
If i did take the Islanders, kings i wouldn't want the Lightning. I would prefer having the kings and islanders since they pick back to back. I guess i didn't make that clear though. I just assumed that you thought that i meant i would take just the kings, Islanders instead of just the Lightning

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Go for it. Thanks for picking up an extra team.

One team left. ShadowL, would you like to have it? You mentioned earlier that you'd be willing to pick up an extra team if necessary.

Last edited:

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
Cayouche5 said:
So do we Start ?

Depends, do you have a problem with the commissioner taking three teams after saying that he prefers not to have anyone take three? :D

bandwagon

Jan 18, 2004
PensFan95 said:
The Pittsburgh Penguins are proud to select Martin Brodeur

Good pick. Brodeur is a good guy to build around. Hope you're keeping track of salary... ;)

Larcifer

Sep 15, 2002
Visit site
The Washington Capitals are looking for offers to trade their 3rd overall.

Hey everyone, I am entertaining offers to trade my #3 overall, I would want another 1st in the deal.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad