Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '22-'23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
How has Tullio looked so far in AHL?

I have a hard time projecting him in the NHL. For those who have seen him in AHL and/or OHL, how would you project him for NHL?

2nd line guy who can get what, 40-55 points?

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
How has Tullio looked so far in AHL?

I have a hard time projecting him in the NHL. For those who have seen him in AHL and/or OHL, how would you project him for NHL?

2nd line guy who can get what, 40-55 points?
I’d be happy with a 25-35 point bottom 6 guy with a responsible, physical in your face game. That’s if he ever makes nhl regular

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
It makes 0 sense to have either guy playing 5 minutes. Bourgault could provide a better scoring threat on the 2nd line than Yamamoto and so could Holloway.
In a couple yrs sure but I'm not sure how one can jump into top 6 role directly from AHL without bumps. We have ruined enough shiny toys already. Yamamoto was one of these himself not too long ago

Reactions: Stoneman89

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
In a couple yrs sure but I'm not sure how one can jump into top 6 role directly from AHL without bumps. We have ruined enough shiny toys already. Yamamoto was one of these himself not too long ago
Yamamoto has physical limitations and has to be working his tail off to be anything but meh. If he is unable to work like a honey badger due to injury, then he is a very ineffective player. Lots of bumps with Yamamoto, so why can't Holloway be given even 1/2 the leash that Yamamoto has been given?

Reactions: Macblender

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Yamamoto has physical limitations and has to be working his tail off to be anything but meh. If he is unable to work like a honey badger due to injury, then he is a very ineffective player. Lots of bumps with Yamamoto, so why can't Holloway be given even 1/2 the leash that Yamamoto has been given?
Because he is a rookie who makes rookie mistakes where Yama is coming off a 20G season. Physical limitations is overstated where Yama consistently plays much bigger than someone like Nuge.
IMO Yama would welcome a 'demotion' to McLeod's line.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Broberg with a stinker? Read that in another thread. Anyone else watch him and have the skinny?

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Because he is a rookie who makes rookie mistakes where Yama is coming off a 20G season. Physical limitations is overstated where Yama consistently plays much bigger than someone like Nuge.
IMO Yama would welcome a 'demotion' to McLeod's line.
Mistakes happen and that is how people learn. Yamamoto has not played bigger than Nuge this season, not even close. You know who does play bigger than Yamamoto and IS bigger than Yamamoto? Holloway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad