Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '19-20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Another loss, Currie with another goal. I wonder if we might see him back up at some point? IMO he's a better player than Russell.

Reactions: ImmuneEH

ImmuneEH

Apr 2, 2017
I love Currie's tenacity around the net, and he was capable of some nifty little plays that you wouldn't expect out of him.

Wewillrise

Jul 25, 2015
How has Gambradella been? Always like him and Currie, remind of the the early 2000 Oilers.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Condors drop another one 4-2. Marody and Currie with goals, Persson, Bouchard and Benson with assists.

R u watching games in AHL? Is there anyone standing out. Im going to see Lavoie soon. I think Halifax will trade him to Moncton soon. I could go there as well. Only 40 mins further then Halifax and they have a brand new arena plus Rodrigue in nets

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
R u watching games in AHL? Is there anyone standing out. Im going to see Lavoie soon. I think Halifax will trade him to Moncton soon. I could go there as well. Only 40 mins further then Halifax and they have a brand new arena plus Rodrigue in nets
I know Yamamoto hasn’t been scoring lately but he’s been standing out in games along with Benson and Persson. Marody on the other hand..

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
That Coyle trade is paying the Bruins dividends. It allows them to ice Bergeron, Pasta and Marchand on one line while Coyle, Krejci, Debrusk are on the 2nd line.

We really need a 2nd liner for RNH

Oops wrong thread. Thought this was the trade thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbythebrain

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

No, don't really have the time to, I try to watch the highlights and check out the box scores of every game though.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yikes. Just got a notification on the Condors app.

We’re down 5-1 after the first to Tucson.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Yikes. Just got a notification on the Condors app.

We’re down 5-1 after the first to Tucson.

Ouch. Poor Woodcroft, last season he had the team playing treat, this season they're taking a bit of a beating.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Ouch. Poor Woodcroft, last season he had the team playing treat, this season they're taking a bit of a beating.

Our D core is a lot younger and losing Bear and now Jones certainly doesn’t help but it makes more room for Bouchard and Samorukov to get more minutes.

I can’t recall but we didn’t start off that hot during the beginning of the year but really turned it on when they went on that epic run.

I’ve got lots of patience with Woodcroft, he’s got the right temperament to coach young athletes in today’s world.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Our D core is a lot younger and losing Bear and now Jones certainly doesn’t help but it makes more room for Bouchard and Samorukov to get more minutes.

I can’t recall but we didn’t start off that hot during the beginning of the year but really turned it on when they went on that epic run.

I’ve got lots of patience with Woodcroft, he’s got the right temperament to coach young athletes in today’s world.

Yeah I agree that Woodcroft bought himself some time with last season's run. We really need to go on a run soon, hopefully Starrett and Yamamoto come back healthy in the near future. On the bright side, with his goal today, Persson in point/game for Bako in 4 games down there.

Reactions: snipes

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Yeah I agree that Woodcroft bought himself some time with last season's run. We really need to go on a run soon, hopefully Starrett and Yamamoto come back healthy in the near future. On the bright side, with his goal today, Persson in point/game for Bako in 4 games down there.

Starrett going down definitely has impacted the team same with Yamo.

Persson should dominate at the AHL level, hopefully this continues.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Yamamoto injured again? Guy is made of toothpicks .

Team has been playing like crap a lot this year. Imo biggest reason is that Marody has been pretty useless all year. His PPG has literally halved. Coming from a guy who said he worked hard to prove he could be the NHL player, he has come into this season half the player he was last year. Spent too much time playing guitar

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Yamamoto injured again? Guy is made of toothpicks .

Team has been playing like crap a lot this year. Imo biggest reason is that Marody has been pretty useless all year. His PPG has literally halved. Coming from a guy who said he worked hard to prove he could be the NHL player, he has come into this season half the player he was last year. Spent too much time playing guitar

Think not making the NHL squad has demoralized him and he's just kinda going through the motions in the AHL.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Their goaltending has been crap not going to win a lot of games when your goalies in the NHL are putting up Talbot numbers. I wonder if Persson finds his way back up he seems to be killing it offensively down here and Russel might be hurt and Benning is still in concussion protocol.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad