Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '18-19 Season II "Oh Yes They Call Him the Streak"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Tied up. Gambardella hat trick. Lets have some belief in this team that has earned the benefit of the doubt.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
If the condors lose this game, I wouldn't mind seeing Polei beat the snot out of Tropp next game.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Can we give Gambardella a shot next year? Like I've said before, it's only his 2nd year of pro and he would have led the league by like 8 to 9 goals if he played as many games. That's kinda crazy. He's no star, but maybe we have a third line guy who can pot a few in the bigs.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Can we give Gambardella a shot next year? Like I've said before, it's only his 2nd year of pro and he would have led the league by like 8 to 9 goals if he played as many games. That's kinda crazy. He's no star, but maybe we have a third line guy who can pot a few in the bigs.
When he was in the NHL he looked like a guy who had never played hockey before.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I thought he had a few games where he looked good, personally. I didn't watch all of them, because it's the Oilers.
I dont blame you for not watching them all.

He had far more games where it looked like the game was way too fast for him, rather than him being a quality player.

If he can pick up the processing and adjust to it, he could be a quality 3rd liner with a little scoring touch.

Reactions: Senor Catface

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I dont blame you for not watching them all.

He had far more games where it looked like the game was way too fast for him, rather than him being a quality player.

If he can pick up the processing and adjust to it, he could be a quality 3rd liner with a little scoring touch.

Yeah, that's fair. If I saw a couple good games, I'll have to take other people's word if he was bad for the other games.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Adam Cracknell of all people with 6 points in 2 games.
What alternate universe is this?

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
The Gulls are a vet team and the Conders have a very inexperienced team.
Even if they dont come back its been an excellent season for the Condors.
Lots to feel good about.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The Gulls are a vet team and the Conders have a very inexperienced team.
Even if they dont come back its been an excellent season for the Condors.
Lots to feel good about.
Oh 100%. Just hard to watch their great season and then get sweeped by the Gulls.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The one thing that this series has shown me...Bouchard is no way close to NHL ready. Definitely needs a bunch of time.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Season isn't over guys. Can we stop declaring them dead please? It's not fair for a team that deserves better from its fanbase.
I will believe in them until that final buzzer.
Coming back from 3 games has been done what....once in the AHL ever? Not saying its impossible but you could tell from that heartbreaking overtime game, that the winner of that game decided the series.

Yeah maybe it's unfair to declare them dead, but their dead. I'm hoping they can maybe at least win game 4 but with how every game this series has, I don't think Bakersfield has it in them. Especially without Marody.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Coming back from 3 games has been done what....once in the AHL ever? Not saying its impossible but you could tell from that heartbreaking overtime game, that the winner of that game decided the series.

Yeah maybe it's unfair to declare them dead, but their dead. I'm hoping they can maybe at least win game 4 but with how every game this series has, I don't think Bakersfield has it in them. Especially without Marody.

No, they're not dead until the Gulls win the 4th game and just as we speak, they score and are within 1. Maybe you guys think they have no chance, I will continue to believe in them like they deserve even if it is a longshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad