Prospect Info: Bakersfield Condors '18-19 Season II "Oh Yes They Call Him the Streak"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Loved the Gambardella signing a ton when it was made. Most people were all on the Spencer Foo train since he was the prominent UFA at the time. But Gambardella was very hyped by hardcore NCAA watchers. He had pretty amazing numbers/analytics given his team. This was a really solid signing by Chiarelli, even if he only tops out as a great AHL player

I would give him a shot in the NHL for a longer period next season. From all indications, hes a complete heart and soul, 200 foot player, energizer player who also has offensive ability. Could be an important depth player

29 goals in 50 AHL games is very encourgaging

Reactions: TB12 and Oilhawks

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Loved the Gambardella signing a ton when it was made. Most people were all on the Spencer Foo train since he was the prominent UFA at the time. But Gambardella was very hyped by hardcore NCAA watchers. He had pretty amazing numbers/analytics given his team. This was a really solid signing by Chiarelli, even if he only tops out as a great AHL player

I would give him a shot in the NHL for a longer period next season. From all indications, hes a complete heart and soul, 200 foot player, energizer player who also has offensive ability. Could be an important depth player

He needs to spend the entire summer working on his skating. If it was even slightly better, he'd be a full-time NHL player easily.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010

Spencer would have been a nice signing for the Oilers as well. Too bad he chose our rival

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Looks to be a lot of potential ready to turn over in the next few years, not saying they ar all going to become nhl players but I see potential in all of Gambardella, Benson, Marody, Currie, Lagesson, Jones, Bear as guys who could contribute in the bottom half of the lineup in the next year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad