#Bagelgate: Bagels Bread Sliced

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I think they look delicious. They're like bagel chips, just not second-cooked.

f*** the bagel snobs acting like there's only way to eat a bagel.

Last edited:

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
My only concern is that I like a f*** ton of creme cheese on my bagel and having smaller slices of bagel wont allow me to maximize me creme cheese gains

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
My only concern is that I like a **** ton of creme cheese on my bagel and having smaller slices of bagel wont allow me to maximize me creme cheese gains

that is wholly and unequivocally untrue on every measurable level.

if anything, you might gain some structural rigidity with shorter stubbier pieces that allow you to pile on more cream cheese per bite than ever before.

Reactions: Pip

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
that is wholly and unequivocally untrue on every measurable level.

if anything, you might gain some structural rigidity with shorter stubbier pieces that allow you to pile on more cream cheese per bite than ever before.
Sir? Sir? Are you alright? Now I aint no mathematician but your numbers sound real wrong

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
My only concern is that I like a **** ton of creme cheese on my bagel and having smaller slices of bagel wont allow me to maximize me creme cheese gains
Slather your cream cheese on one slice, and put another slice on top. Cream cheese sandwich!

Reactions: valeriammm

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It reminds me of that time RayP bought a square-cut pizza and everybody lost their minds.

You have Marcos pizza by you, right? They have a square cut option on their website, so obviously I selected it. This is what I got.

FLZjlMZ.jpg

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
You have Marcos pizza by you, right? They have a square cut option on their website, so obviously I selected it. This is what I got.

FLZjlMZ.jpg
St. Louis has a pizza chain called Imo's, whose product slogan is: "The Square Beyond Compare." I now think they should surrender that slogan to your Marco's. :eyeroll:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad