Baertscheese's GM Connected Sign Up (XBOX) (4 teams available)

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
I have PM'ed the following teams:
Wild, Sharks, Stars, Lightning, Capitals, Maple Leafs, Senators, Flyers and Rangers
Unless they have a valid reason, if they do not sign up by Saturday Night at 8PM MT, they will be kicked and replaced.

Aenema

Sep 13, 2012
Id like to switch to Philly if at all possible (Ottawa GM) if they dont show

boxers

Sep 16, 2012
How does the simming work for this league? Should I be simming the games currently on my schedule or is that done automatically by the commish? Thanks everyone.

moose11

Feb 17, 2006
Rangers block

Rangers taking offers on Gaborik, Staal, Del Zotto.
Looking to move Redden and Zuccarello.
Also will take offers for Kreider, but unlikely to move him.

Interested in Top 2 line forwards under the age of 30.

pembro

Oct 16, 2011
Yea sorry boys I'm gonna drop gm connected leagues. The menus are to slow. It's pretty much unplayable. If they patch it maybe I will come back. Good luck and have fun boys.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
I'm gonna quit this league, can't deal with the slowness of the mode on NHL 13 itself. Plus I don't have nearly the time to keep up with you guys spending so much time on here

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
ok, sent the request for Dallas, GT is Fail and a Half
Hopefully not too much is done yet! Also is there a trade thread for this league or do we do it a one on one. Excited to be in this league, thank you!

FlyingSkate

Sep 17, 2012
I'll take Dallas, I can send a request later today, if not that Nashville is good too!

ok, sent the request for Dallas, GT is Fail and a Half
Hopefully not too much is done yet! Also is there a trade thread for this league or do we do it a one on one. Excited to be in this league, thank you!

Welcome, Dallas!

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1262213

^ For the trade block thread ^

trades can be announced there, blocks can be put up, but its not mandatory to announce trades

http://us6.chatzy.com/56033459434634

^ A lot of GMs go there to negotiate trades, hopefully we can get everyone to join it. (set your username as ur team)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad