Baertscheese's GM Connected Sign Up (XBOX) (4 teams available)

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Hey there! Like a lot of people, I joined several leagues prior to the launch of NHL 13. To my dismay, too many of these leagues were far too unorganized from the get go and are doomed. So I would like to set my own GM connected league. Here are the rules

1. This will be a SIM only league. It is to be designed so that the best GM will come out on top, not the best player! However, playoff games may be played if both players wish to play.
2. I will be simulating around 10 games a week so that we can progress quickly and finish around 10 season's, giving plenty of time from several waves of prospects to develop.
3. Other rules are: Injuries: On, Salary Cap: On... Thats about it since we're not playing any games.
4. There is no trade limit. Trade as much as you want although if you trade a player you have recently acquired within the last few months or you trade 4 players for 4 players, ect, I will not let your trade go through.
5. You MUST be active. Logging in once every other day is a solid minimum. Also, if you are already in 2 or more leagues, don't bother. You will get bogged down
The league is up! Its under the name "Baertscheese" Add yourself and i'll confirm and add all of you on the 20th
Atlantic Division
New Jersey Devils- ST0KEDSWARLY
New York Islanders- F1y1nCANAD1AN
New York Rangers- messier123
Philadelphia Flyers- TAken
Pittsburgh Penguins- Artyom The Derp

Northeast Division
Boston Bruins- joestud18
Buffalo Sabres- WhiskeyBurning
Montreal Canadiens- SaNdHuZ
Ottawa Senators- Rockstafunk
Toronto Maple Leafs- NarrowTie

Southeast Division
Carolina Hurricanes-
Florida Panthers- goudine420
Tampa Bay Lightning- Atvrsi
Washington Capitals- Kieran29
Winnipeg Jets- CoachBadkitten

Western Conference

Central Division
Chicago Blackhawks- DrunkenCow (Co Commissioner)
Columbus Blue Jackets- shoblokr
Detroit Red Wings- istyle on ya
Nashville Predators-
St. Louis Blues- AJC 2121

Northwest Division
Calgary Flames- MusicOrDieRDS
Colorado Avalanche- d sandhu
Edmonton Oilers- Campon99
Minnesota Wild-
Vancouver Canucks- Baertscheese (Commissioner)

Pacific Division
Anaheim Ducks- MeAtLoAf5492
Dallas Stars-live playoff hockey
Los Angeles Kings- AbstractManx04
Phoenix Coyotes-
San Jose Sharks- noexult

Chatzy Link For Trade Talk http://www.chatzy.com/56033459434634

Things get disorganised when there are too many threads and so if you want to advertise a player, do so on the chatzy link. I will rarely clear the chat.

The league will be launched once it is full. (So noone gets a head start. Once full, I will PM all of you. Please leave your Gamertag and Team of Choice below. Cheers

Last edited:

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
Ill Take the Bruins, as a leaf fan i dont like doing this but i missed out lol

GT: joestud18

Pretty sure this is my gamertag. ill take a look when i get home from work and make sure its correct

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad