Post-Game Talk: Backup goalie leads Leafs to shutout victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heritage

Jan 17, 2016
Halifax
Great game by Mcelhinney! Nice win for the guys, let's hope they keep playing hard and rack up some points!

Go Leafs Go !

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
How many of you are firing Babcock now? Nice win, Mcbackup earned the next start. Don't give a crap about Andersen's feelings.

No, he didn't. He is a backup. He did his job. Why do people want him to be more than he is? He is not a goalie that you give back-to-back starts to unless the number 1 is hurt. 100% Babcock goes back to Andersen for the next game and I won't argue with him either.

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
Couldn't watch the game. Few questions:
How'd the game go (Pros/cons)? How'd Rielly/Zaistev and Gardiner/Carrick do?

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
e
How many of you are firing Babcock now? Nice win, Mcbackup earned the next start. Don't give a crap about Andersen's feelings.
Yep Babs mo is if you play hard and make most of your opportunity you get to keep playing. Let's see what he does now...

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I fully expect this to be a disheartening game. It's Canes after all. It's Sunday. It's B2B. I'll be pleasantly surprised with anything better than a blowout.

My predictions are on point as always.

Furthermore, I think it's quite sad that someone can have a rather good game and still get pages of flack around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad