Pre-Game Talk: Back to the Bear's Den: Leafs @ Bruins, Jan 14th #morepointsplease!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

RaskY is supposed to do the GDT and I see him online. Can you please step up?

Either way, should've just continued in PGT. I see no reason not to, with no creative extra effort put up in this OP. (I really don't want to come off as smug attitude here)

Penalty Kill Icing*

Looks like Clarkson is out with flu tonight (thew up all night, game time decision). :(

I feel for Bernier. Who will defend the water bottle? :cry:

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
RaskY is supposed to do the GDT and I see him online. Can you please step up?

Either way, should've just continued in PGT. I see no reason not to, with no creative extra effort put up in this OP. (I really don't want to come off as smug attitude here)

He's more than welcome to it. If he posts one, Mods feel free to delete this.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
Came here looking for a GDT so thanks for stepping up Yakfish.

Let's go Leafs! Need to keep up the decent play we've had the past couple games and hopefully pull out a W tonight.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Stole this stuff from my GDT last year. Spice up the main page a bit.

Mzk4Nzg1NjU_o_colbert-report-threatdown---bears-in-rehab-bear-_zps2872f6cb.jpg

tumblr_mk5bgvlpJn1rileugo1_500.gif

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
If i were Carlyle Id roll 3 scoring lines tonight

Kulemin - Bozak - Kessel <- Chara's going to shut Kessel down anyway lets at least make them defensively responsible
JVR - Kadri - Clarkson <- Two big bodies who can finish in front of the net, Kadri gets to play his possession game while JVR and Clarkson clean up the garbage
Lupul - Holland - Raymond <- Holland and Lupul have shown chemistry in the past
Orr - McClement- Ashton <- At least its not totally useless

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto

Kulemin - Bozak - Kessel <- Chara's going to shut Kessel down anyway lets at least make them defensively responsible
JVR - Kadri - Clarkson <- Two big bodies who can finish in front of the net, Kadri gets to play his possession game while JVR and Clarkson clean up the garbage

I'd go with this as well.

Bardown warrior

Oct 26, 2013
Mississauga
Clarkson is a game time decision with the flu... as per carlyle he was vomitting last nite

If clarkson coughs on every player on the bruins bench, it might be his most effective game as a leaf.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Clarkson is a game time decision with the flu... as per carlyle he was vomitting last nite

If clarkson coughs on every player on the bruins bench, it might be his most effective game as a leaf.

TV crew "What's this?, Clarkson looks to be purposely coughing at the Bruins bench..whats up with that?

Two nights later in Boston....

Claude Julien: I've called this press conference to announce that we've had to call up our whole farm team on an emergency basis because our whole roster has caught the flu..

meanwhile back in Toronto...

(tv in the background) "The Bruins lose 7-0...

Clarkson: "Yes!!, Yes!!!, my plan worked MUAHAHAHA!!!

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Another way to go about it, play Kessel with plugs and load up the other three lines. Julien has to decide whether or not to get Chara covering Kessel or the other lines.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Another way to go about it, play Kessel with plugs and load up the other three lines. Julien has to decide whether or not to get Chara covering Kessel or the other lines.

Boston has depth though, what's Kessel going to do with plugs? They'll just focus on Phil just like what Chara would do.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets 1m
Randy carlyle admits that managing mcclement's minutes with all these games is important. Expect holland to move up soon. #TMLtalk

OH RLY, RANDY?

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS

Carlyle would never try it but those first 2 lines are definitely interesting.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets 1m
Randy carlyle admits that managing mcclement's minutes with all these games is important. Expect holland to move up soon. #TMLtalk

OH RLY, RANDY?

We'll see, people tend to take what he says way too seriously. He could easily go the complete opposite way after 5 minutes of play because he doesn't like what he sees and make an excuse about it post game. It's all media games with Randy. I've seen Randy compliment Kadri one minute in the media and then chew him out on the bench, the guy says what people want him to say.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Warning: If you own the GDT and it is not up by noon (game location local time) at the latest, brace for the heat . There'll be chaos and expect things to go downhill after that... but seriously we can safely assume anything goes beyond that point (i.e. anyone is welcome to start a GDT by then).

Not sure why the one I was working on got moved????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad