Post-Game Talk: Back in Calgary. Thanks for the 1st and Moneyhands! Habs win.

rickthegoon

Feb 25, 2012
Big props to Allen for last night’s game ; he was bombarded all night with grade A shots . Our D had a really rough night with coverage in our zone and Calgar’s forechecking.
Slaf was also fantastic; I’m sure if he had played on that line since the start of the season, his points production could be triple what it is now. Would go as far as saying he was our best player out there .
I thought Huberdeau, and even more so, Kadri were invisible. Calgary fans are probably missing Johny Hockey and Tkachuk big time.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Big props to Allen for last night’s game ; he was bombarded all night with grade A shots . Our D had a really rough night with coverage in our zone and Calgar’s forechecking.
Slaf was also fantastic; I’m sure if he had played on that line since the start of the season, his points production could be triple what it is now. Would go as far as saying he was our best player out there .
I thought Huberdeau, and even more so, Kadri were invisible. Calgary fans are probably missing Johny Hockey and Tkachuk big time.

Flames are in trouble. It appeared they did well by replacing Gaudreau and Tkachuk but their core is now 30+ and they might be stuck in no mans land for a few seasons.

Panthers 1st might be 10-16 range vs 20+.

Flames 1st might be the same or better! We will see

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Even Drouin don't know. That's how lost he is. lol

giphy.gif

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Flames are in trouble. It appeared they did well by replacing Gaudreau and Tkachuk but their core is now 30+ and they might be stuck in no mans land for a few seasons.

Panthers 1st might be 10-16 range vs 20+.

Flames 1st might be the same or better! We will see

In trouble? Don't think so, this is a very deep team, with good prospects still.

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
In trouble? Don't think so, this is a very deep team, with good prospects still.
Markstrom had a great season, there’s a reversion to the norm happening - similar to NYR (Shesterkin) or as we saw soo many years with Price, goalies can cover team flaws

Last edited:

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Darryl Sutter's facial expression following Caufield's goal, was just priceless.

But then again, it could have just been his resting face. :sarcasm:

FgPxRQP.gif

Thats his regular face. Rumor has he smiled back in 2020 but no picture so who knows.

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Lots of positives.

Slaf with his best game so far.

Monahan with a triumphant return to Calgary, getting a big ovation.

Cole scoring.

Dach was dominant around the Calgary net.

Great overall effort.
I agree with everything except Dach. He played a bad game to be honest.

Reactions: The Real Timo

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019

Perhaps the greatest offensive line the Habs have ever had in their history: Howie Morenz, Aurel Joliat and black cat Gagnon

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
When Price lost his cool he literally held people down and beat them with his blocke
No point for Dach yesterday night, but he play a really solid game too. Even with no point, i'm really impressed with his skillset. He should have more than 17 points this year, he is been unlucky sometimes. He always make a really good offensive play, great protection of puck, great hands. This guy is so fun to watch.
Great part? He’s only 21!

Reactions: Habs4Life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad