Confirmed with Link: Babchuck Signs KHL Team Savalat Yulaev

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
******** he isn't slow. He made Regehr looks fast, he made Bouwmeester look physically dominant.

And he is not good in this league. That is why he is leaving for Russia for a 3rd time in 7 years. And suggesting Babchuk could be a top 4 defenseman is beyond laughable, it is completely unrealistic and asinine.

Not sure how its unrealistic? He's proven in spurts, that he can be a useful commodity in this league, his slap shot alone makes him useful, if he just had the right motivation he could be a solid NHLer. Your "talent analysis" is asinine. "Makes Regehr look fast", now that's laughable. I guess anyone who doesn't walk hand and hand with you is out of this world eh, shake it off, don't get upset when someone disagrees ;)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Not sure how its unrealistic? He's proven in spurts, that he can be a useful commodity in this league. Your "talent analysis" is asinine. "Makes Regehr look fast", now that's laughable. I guess anyone who doesn't walk hand and hand with you is out of this world eh, shake it off, don't get upset when someone disagrees ;)
Babchuk is the slowest piece of **** I have ever seen on skates. DOn't kid yourself I am not upset about you disagreeing, but the more you continue with this "babchuk could be a top 4 defenseman" crap the more I am going to laugh and potentially strain a stomach muscle.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Babchuk is the slowest piece of **** I have ever seen on skates. DOn't kid yourself I am not upset about you disagreeing, but the more you continue with this "babchuk could be a top 4 defenseman" crap the more I am going to laugh and potentially strain a stomach muscle.

He could be? Given the right situation, he's not bad positionally, has shown a solid poke checking game and has one of the hardest shots out there. Like I said, if he had some intensity and motivation (which would also improve his skating), there's no doubt in my mind he would be. And talk about over exaggeration with his skating, admittedly it was bad his last bit with us, but that was because he was out of shape and not motivated. By far not the slowest flame I've seen in the last few years (Hannan, Sarich, Regehr)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad