GDT: B @ D 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
That was a great effort. Lindholm is so good. Andersen was very solid. Getzlaf made some great passes.

I just saw the three stars. I'm not sure whoever picks them watched the same game as me. Silfverberg and Fowler were not even close to our two best skaters. Lindholm and Kesler/Getzlaf were.

KingJoffrey

Jan 30, 2014
That was maybe Freddy's best game as a Duck. Hope he can build from this.

Otherwise this wasn't really a great game. Giving up 38 shots against medicore team is always bad thing.

mytduxfan*

That was a great effort. Lindholm is so good. Andersen was very solid. Getzlaf made some great passes.

I just saw the three stars. I'm not sure whoever picks them watched the same game as me. Silfverberg and Fowler were not even close to our two best skaters. Lindholm and Kesler/Getzlaf were.

Lindholm arguably had the better game because of the goal and assist, but, IMO, Fowler was the best defensively last night.

Thanks for the win, how's Pirri been? Hoping he's been good.

Terrible. Looked good on the PP, but does literally nothing 5-on-5. Bit of a floater too.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Lindholm arguably had the better game because of the goal and assist, but, IMO, Fowler was the best defensively last night.

Terrible. Looked good on the PP, but does literally nothing 5-on-5. Bit of a floater too.

It's his 2nd game back. He'll be fine.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
That was maybe Freddy's best game as a Duck. Hope he can build from this.

Otherwise this wasn't really a great game. Giving up 38 shots against medicore team is always bad thing.

Not sure I'd call them a mediocre team. If they are mediocre, your standards are really high. They're sitting # 2 in their division and 4 in their conference. 1 less point than the Ducks. I don't think I'd call the Ducks mediocre.

I agree that Freddy was awesome though!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad