GDT: Avs @ Wild | 6:30pm MT | Post- Thanksgiving Food Coma Edition

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Not often have I laughed so hard at a goal haha.
Where did that come from Kurtis!? Damn perfect.

P.S. Sorry for off topic, but I've not been able to get to this site on the phone and logging in on the tabletop is not my thang. Any advice? On the phone it says "Bad request. Your browser sent a request that the server could not understand."
Tried clearing history etc...
Any help much appreciated.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Not often have I laughed so hard at a goal haha.
Where did that come from Kurtis!? Damn perfect.

P.S. Sorry for off topic, but I've not been able to get to this site on the phone and logging in on the tabletop is not my thang. Any advice? On the phone it says "Bad request. Your browser sent a request that the server could not understand."
Tried clearing history etc...
Any help much appreciated.
European?
I've had the same issue on my Android/Chrome over the last month, and before that it was iffy if I could access anything on the site as their privacy pop-up wouldn't let me click to accept or deny it. Then one day it did, and ever since I've had the bad request page. I get my laptop out once a week or so and here I am.
I'd been in contact with support over the issue, and the best they could ever do was tell me to use another browser on my phone. That wasn't exactly helpful. They've ignored me since the whole bad request thing kicked in.
It actually pisses me off, to be honest. I've been on this site for 18 years and to just lose access over something that most legit websites with the traffic of this one would have fixed in hours is frustrating and idiotic.
You can try making a thread in Support. Maybe things will be different for you. But don't be shocked if their answer is for you to try Firefox or something.
And if you do find a solution that doesn't involve changing phone browsers, send it my way. I'll do likewise.
Good luck.

/threadjack

Reactions: RECKLESS

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Nuke played 27 minutes tonight.... What the f***.

Dude is probably my favorite player in the league when he's playing the way he has the last couple of weeks. A complete monster all over the ice and can just take over a game with his motor and work ethic.
Nuke is a unicorn, not many like him in the league.

Reactions: The Moops

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
This was a closer game than it should have been. That first Georgie let in, god jesus.... :nono:

And Manson on that 2nd.....

McDermid saving the day with a beauty..... :clap:
:wave:

Reactions: AlysonChainz

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

The Mild's coach was crying like a bitch after the game, calling Makar a diver.

All he does is cry. Before the game, during the game, after the game.

ezgif-4-8eb4de13cb.gif

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
Agreed. Nuke was a f***ing handful tonight and has been for a while now. Ridiculously good player when he's on his game.
At one point he was forechecking while the rest of his line changed (I am pretty sure, some drinking implied) and chased the Wild player (Brodin I think but see previous parenthetical) from one side of the ice maybe half way between the end boards and blue line, behind the net and then to the opposite side from where the chase started and it was a thing of tenacious beauty and I am sure certain parts of coach Bednar's anatomy spontaneously combusted with joy.

Yea it was posted on the first page but deserves to be posted again

So good.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
It's no big deal until he gets injured again or tired and makes a defensive mistake at the end of the game.

It's nearly 29 minutes on night #1 of a back to back...early in the regular season against a bottom team.
The only way to avoid that last night would have been to limit his PP time, which is probably the easiest part of the game for him. He played almost twice his per game average last night because of all the powerplays. His even strength time was in line with his season average.

Reactions: cinchronicity

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The only way to avoid that last night would have been to limit his PP time, which is probably the easiest part of the game for him. He played almost twice his per game average last night because of all the powerplays. His even strength time was in line with his season average.
Since he played more minutes on the PP that means that the team played fewer minutes at even strength. Why did he play as much as usual at ES then?

Makar is a Ferrari that is used like a Corolla.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad