Pre-Game Talk: Avs vs Rangers - 4/3 @ 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0ngr31

Let's start talking about coming back down to earth. Has to happen soon. The season is almost over...

Look for me behind the Avs bench in my Sakic Nordiques jersey :nod:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
The Nucks knocked McDonagh out of the game yesterday so don't know if he'll play.

We are due for a loss but the boys should get some revenge for their poor showing in NY. I expect this one to be close either way.

Last edited:

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Is it too late to trade overrated O'Reilly to NY for MDZ?

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
I just want Varly to have a good game so Roy starts him Saturday since he's on a roll.

I've waited all season for Saturday's game, and I'll be so pissed if I get there and Giguere is starting.

hattrick3518

Jan 31, 2011
B-Ham
Got tix to this one, in the first row! (of section 322 :/ )
Should be fun, cant believe its the second to last home game.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
In Roy's radio interview today he said they're going to try a lot of different things before the playoffs. The only thing he doesn't want to touch is the Landeskog-Stastny combo.

He said they're going to leave the option of moving O'Reilly back to center open. He would like to possibly try a line of McGinn-O'Reilly-PAP once PAP is back, which could happen in one of the final three games. He also said he likes Landeskog-Stastny-MacKinnon but they could try O'Reilly at RW on that line as well.

Unaffiliated

Aug 26, 2010
Richmond, B.C.
In Roy's radio interview today he said they're going to try a lot of different things before the playoffs. The only thing he doesn't want to touch is the Landeskog-Stastny combo.

He said they're going to leave the option of moving O'Reilly back to center open. He would like to possibly try a line of McGinn-O'Reilly-PAP once PAP is back, which could happen in one of the final three games. He also said he likes Landeskog-Stastny-MacKinnon but they could try O'Reilly at RW on that line as well.

Staz-Landy-Mack is a cool line because the numbers are all 2, 6, or upside-down 6

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com

Today, there was one today? Can you point me to it?

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado

Landeskog-Stastny-O'Reilly would be disgusting.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Landeskog-Stastny-O'Reilly would be disgusting.

It really would. Roy threw them out there together for a shift or two against the Sharks when the faceoff was in the defensive zone. Maybe he'll do that again in the playoffs when defending a lead late in the game.

The biggest downside would be that a line of McGinn-MacKinnon-PAP would be, to put it nicely, not very good defensively.

Last edited:

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
I missed the joke about " aves"
My pm me if it's not appropriate.
I was thinking the :"(h) aves and the have nots"
Go Colorado snowsliding crushing force nhl team! Lol

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
I would like to see:

Landeskog - Stastny - O'Reilly
McGinn - MacKinnon - Mitchell
McLeod - Talbot - Malone
Bordeleau - Cliche - Carey

m0ngr31

I missed the joke about " aves"
My pm me if it's not appropriate.
I was thinking the :"(h) aves and the have nots"
Go Colorado snowsliding crushing force nhl team! Lol

I just use it because that's what everyone on the main board calls the Avs :laugh:

PepsiCenterMagic

Food is Great
Jul 17, 2013
I would like to see:

Landeskog - Stastny - O'Reilly
McGinn - MacKinnon - Mitchell
McLeod - Talbot - Malone
Bordeleau - Cliche - Carey

As much as I want to see MacK center a line, I don't know if you want to disrupt the 92-26-29 Roy went back to in the 3rd period of Columbus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad